EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Looking forward to following. Morgan Cup is special. Briggs Ranch looks awesome.

Here we go! It’s back and bigger than ever!

Let’s goooooooooo

Mark those dates THP fans!
Are you Team Hackers or Team Paradise?

There is only one correct choice…Team Morgan Cup and Cobra/Puma Golf. Briggs Ranch. This will bring out the competitor in you.
Do you want it?

This is how you kick off the week!

Do You Want to be a Tour Player?
benedict cumberbatch yes GIF

So exciting but April seems so far away right now. Time is gonna fly it always does. Calendar has been circled and the countdown to signups has begun.

Here we go! It’s back and bigger than ever!

Let’s goooooooooo
Its definitely back, but I'm pretty sure its the same size :ROFLMAO:

This thread hits different after being a participant last year. It was always a special and fun thread, but man the feels came rushing back this morning seeing this

Morgan Cup hopefuls, what part of the bag are you most interested in getting your hands on?

April feels like worlds away.. lol. But excited for this one again!

Last year was a blast to follow along, looking forward to the journey for 2024!

Morgan Cup hopefuls, what part of the bag are you most interested in getting your hands on?
Irons looked fantastic on the fitting rack, and the hybrids as well looked incredible with the color scheme.

Driver/woods, and putter. If I wasn’t playing my current putter I think the next mallet option I would look at that’s forgiving would be the Agera.

Irons looked fantastic on the fitting rack, and the hybrids as well looked incredible with the color scheme.
The look of those hybrids alone had me wanting to swap out my beloved Radspeed hybrids for them.

Hybrids, driver, I like wedges, putters are neat, and irons are always fun to play around with.
Shoes are my kryptonite. I love a good polo too.

So.....
jennifer lawrence everything GIF

The look of those hybrids alone had me wanting to swap out my beloved Radspeed hybrids for them.
Those were really great looking heads, this whole year from a rack presentation will be interesting to see what the sales show as far as market share.

Those were really great looking heads, this whole year from a rack presentation will be interesting to see what the sales show as far as market share.
Did you guys find the hybrids somewhere locally to see in hand?!?!

Please do tell. I only found the driver.

Hell. Yes!! Having this thread up already is a great way to roll into '24 and I can't wait to to see who's going to help Team Hackers win the Morgan Cup this year!!!

Mark those dates THP fans!
Are you Team Hackers or Team Paradise?

There is only one correct choice…Team Morgan Cup and Cobra/Puma Golf. Briggs Ranch. This will bring out the competitor in you.
Do you want it?
I'll answer for everyone: "Yes, I want to be a tour player."
This thread hits different after being a participant last year. It was always a special and fun thread, but man the feels came rushing back this morning seeing this

It does hit different. I am so excited for This Could Be You.

End of Sept in San Antonio......hmmmm. Definitely gonna have to stay on top of my schedule here come April---this always seemed like the coolest non-GD event here!

Seeing this thread pop up this morning just makes me happy. I hope everyone has reminders set for the sign-up date, because yes, you DO want to be a tour player!

This hits...differently...this year. I've spent most of the last 12 days in a fog, afraid that this was all an incredible dream from which I would prematurely wake. To describe seeing this thread as "surreal" would be a gross understatement! I've been a forum lurker for a long time, but no more. I am so excited to share this experience with the other participants and with the forum! I realize it's early, but I'm already buckled in and ready for the ride! LFG!

Back