Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Wind is kicking up.

I know it's been beat to death and I apologize if its been in this thread, but I'm just getting to catch some golf, Jason Day's pants are just atrocious.
No one else noticed 😂👍🏼

Jason day looks like the kid who 💩💩himself at school and had to wear whatever the lost and found had

Max!!! 🔥

Scottie leads Sunday, withdraws on 12 because his wife is in labor.

You heard it here first.

👶

Comment of the day by @Jman.. still has me giggling..
This is a true story. At one media event I was at and he was there. While at a large OEM, in the middle of it, he excused himself to go get his weed delivery because he couldn’t make it the four full hours without getting high

Nice draw Max!!!

This is a true story. At one media event I was at and he was there. While at a large OEM, in the middle of it, he excused himself to go get his weed delivery because he couldn’t make it the four full hours without getting high
That’s wild..

Let’s hope that jday doesn’t catch on..

Wow

Hard to clap for him wearing those

Beauty of a shot by Spieth

I’m calling it now.
This will not be the worst thing Day wears this week

Glad to see JS get a little air time - tough start for him

My wife just asked me what the hell is that guy wearing?

Frank Nobilo just missed a Gem of an opportunity there when he said. Jason day looking more comfortable (as he sank the putt).
I was waiting for the long pause followed by —— like his pants

I’m calling it now.
This will not be the worst thing Day wears this week
200.gif

Phattie Reed quietly creeping up the board

I think it’s Hammer, or he soiled his trousers and had to wear rain gear, with belt.

Woof

Back