Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Mr. 58 🔥

Finau with the escape job on 1 to set up a birdie on 1... I need to see this shot.

I know this will come off as a “get off my lawn” statement, but I don’t like some of the LIV players wearing their team logos on their clothing or bags. Shoot me.

OTOH I suppose it’s not much worse than most players looking like a NASCAR driver with all of the logos everywhere.

he his a PW there, lol. That is just silly
and was only a few feet from it being pretty good o_O Definitely playing a different game than many others lol

And a great bunker shot to recover

I really get tired of story time when real golf is being played... It irks me to no end.

While I view this as a waste of money to the Ducks, here is your new player @Muchmore

View attachment 9256316
He's been sponsored for a bit now. A little confused about it but I think it's kind of cool. The Ducks waste more money on some players on their own team than they are using here probably. And he won a tournament...so more success than the entire Ducks team in the past few years lol

Finau's tee shot
1712852334283.png

Then escapes to have a 9ft birdie putt...lol

1712852375708.png

Big par save for Bryson there.

I know this will come off as a “get off my lawn” statement, but I don’t like some of the LIV players wearing their team logos on their clothing or bags. Shoot me.

OTOH I suppose it’s not much worse than most players looking like a NASCAR driver with all of the logos everywhere.
I love the LIV hats. Fu Jimmy dunne

Left edge nope

Everyone looking at Bryson's start:

Ice Cube Movie GIF

Jack talking rollback.. and I am want to throw my phone.

Same actually. Masters is suppose to be about pure golf. It feels like it’s a in your face trying to make a statement deal. I wouldn’t be surprised if Augusta does something about it if it bothers them enough.

The roll back will affect Rory 12 yards. you 2 yards. According to Jack. What a moron..

Phil bogies 1, grrrr.

Jack talking rollback.. and I am want to throw my phone.
Speaking of Jack it drives me nuts everytime Tiger and Woods are featured you get the moronic arguments everywhere online of the GOAT where both try to shove it down the throats of the other side. It’s like Messi vs Ronaldo garbage that drives soccer fans nuts.

The roll back will affect Rory 12 yards. you 2 yards. According to Jack. What a moron..
he's an idiot when it comes to this. They don't care because any rollback doesn't effect them at all because they are not playing like we are

he's an idiot when it comes to this. They don't care because any rollback doesn't effect them at all because they are not playing like we are
Who do you think gets paid to redesign?

Back