Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

What do you think goes through your mind waiting to tap in the masters winning putt?
For him? The next year's menu choices, did he remember everything for the hospital bag and some other every day items.

Colin making Max and Fleetwood some cash on 18.

Nice putt to finish, Colin.

Congrats Scottie!

There it is, the surprise ending we were all waiting for.

There’s the emotion lol

Congrats Scottie, well played, while I didn't pick you in this contest I did in fantasy so that helps.

Quite a run by Scottie.

Well there it is. What a win.

En fuego, Congrats Scottie!

Congrats to Scottie! Absurdly well played.

Congratulations to Scottie. 68 today and that's with three bogeys on the card too. Phenomenal performance.

Oh and congrats to Ted Scott who is now a 4 time Masters winning caddie. That dude sure seems to know what he's doing!

Congrats Scottie!

He just asked Homa if he wanted to babysit. 🤣🤣🤣

Better get to planning that masters dinner! Because it’s going to be a lot of baby food in his near future.

Okay, I'm out. I'm on call starting in less than 2h 😂 Thanks for the follow gents!

One has to wonder if this may have been a bit more exciting down the stretch if the best iron player of the past 20 years was competing......:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Scheffler in 24 is a Tiger like start.

It’s his tour and no one is close to him right now.

Better get to planning that masters dinner! Because it’s going to be a lot of baby food in his near future.

Next year's masters dinner gonna be like, scrambled eggs , some sort of mush, and milk in a sippy cup

Only 8 guys finish under par.

Back