EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2023 Grandaddy is behind us and that team is working on discussing equipment and sharing information for golfers on THP. Wonderful trip and if you missed any of the action, you can read the live update thread here. Captain @Mmaynard11 and AssCap @Muchmore and team were fantastic and continue to be throughout the community here. Today we bring the next chapter of this special event and it is an anniversary edition of sorts. Grandaddy 11 is Coming!

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
Its a Full Bag of Clubs
Fitting
Airfare
Lodging
Food
Golf at an Incredible Location
And So Much More!

What Is It?
12 or more lucky THP Forum Members who make up Team THP get whisked away for several days in California. You will get full rundowns on pre-release products. You will get fit at the same place the best in the world do. You will get a full bag of new Callaway equipment. You will meet the people behind the brand, spend days with them and share that experience with everybody here. You will then put it all on the line and play for Team THP against Team Callaway over two days of golf.

1638808357990.jpeg

When and Where
December, 2023
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2024 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

Good luck everybody, we have some exciting times ahead of us for Grandaddy 11

Team THP
Captain: @jlew
Team Member 1: @mwoodpga
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU

Get ready as the contests are going to be coming fast and furious and we might even have a shoulder tap or two that says "Thank you for being a valuable part of the THP Community, you are going to the Grandaddy".

Here we go, the greatest amateur golf event ever created is back!

Damn emotions just hit high and I can’t wait to follow how Captain @jlew and the 2024 team represent! We are all behind you and will be providing the utmost support to everyone!

It’s real now that we have this thread and to make myself laugh over the misty eyes…
Get ready @jlew for this

Hamster GIF by TikTok

The thread is finally here!! So freaking happy I was able to be a part of this not once, but twice! Time to support the hell out of @jlew @mwoodpga and the rest of the 2024 team!

I pledge allegiance, to The Grandaddy, for all that it was, for all that it is, and all that it ever will be.
Make us proud 2024! We got your back!

Yes!

So many "THIS COULD BE YOU"s there! It was so much fun to hear the stories from the AZ crew about this event, and I'm happy to see it come back.

Exciting news!!!!! Can’t wait to see what rolls out and who’s selected to The Grandaddy 11!

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

Absolutely amazing! Bucket list trip, and hopefully one day can be a part of, especially after reading through previous year threads. Excited to follow along the whole way!

New to these signups so I assume just follow and do a lot of begging, pleading and sucking up to The Grandaddy Gods?

So exciting to see this year's Grandaddy preparations kicking off! I can't even put into words what the Grandaddy means to me, it's an amazing experience from start to finish. Good luck to everybody vying for a spot, this is the greatest, most awesome experience an amateur golfer could ever hope to be a part of! Team Legacy will be behind you all the way, as I'm sure will be the rest of the Grandaddy alumni!

New to these signups so I assume just follow and do a lot of begging, pleading and sucking up to The Grandaddy Gods?
I mean sure, but that won't get you any better odds. :ROFLMAO:

Just enter the contests as they come up to get in for the Grandaddy.

This thread hits all the feels today. I love to see how the team gets built out and makes another run for the belt and Grandaddy immortality.

No words more exciting than "THIS COULD BE YOU" on THP.

Woah! 🔥 That thread title hits like a ton of beautiful bricks. Another year already and here we go!!

Damn emotions just hit high and I can’t wait to follow how Captain @jlew and the 2024 team represent! We are all behind you and will be providing the utmost support to everyone!

It’s real now that we have this thread and to make myself laugh over the misty eyes…
Get ready @jlew for this

Hamster GIF by TikTok
I imagine there will be a lot of "Hamster Wrangling" was it??

Happy Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF by PlayStation

I’m so excited for this thread and to support the 2024 team. Lets’ go!

@jlew, I hope your Zoom Happy Hours are as...."lively"....as ours were. Did you know that @Mmaynard11 had a full head of hair before we started those? :ROFLMAO:

So many "THIS COULD BE YOU"s there! It was so much fun to hear the stories from the AZ crew about this event, and I'm happy to see it come back.
Best sight ever for a lot of people!!

Back