EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

The road to improvement is about to open up for a few of you. That road has some great twists, turns, and surprises. Good luck everyone!
I started down the road to improvement path end of last year and feel with my grip change I’m on my way. Now it is time to take it to the next level and finally land on finding an instructor to get me there. This could be that time…

The more I think about this event the more excited I get for whoever is picked. And not just because of the fact that they get to play a ridiculously stunning course before it’s open, it’s the GolfTec aspect. I’ve always wanted to take lessons but there are no quality instructors near me. The closest GolfTec is about an hour and a half away but I’m willing to make the drive and commitment, obviously if I get picked, but also now that there has been and will be feedback here on the forum.

The more I think about this event the more excited I get for whoever is picked. And not just because of the fact that they get to play a ridiculously stunning course before it’s open, it’s the GolfTec aspect. I’ve always wanted to take lessons but there are no quality instructors near me. The closest GolfTec is about an hour and a half away but I’m willing to make the drive and commitment, obviously if I get picked, but also now that there has been and will be feedback here on the forum.
It’s a really unique experience. The participants have an opportunity to work with GolfTec for a significant amount of time and track their progress personally and through the forum. It’s not going to be a one and done type thing and that doesn’t appear to be how GolfTec operates either

I started down the road to improvement path end of last year and feel with my grip change I’m on my way. Now it is time to take it to the next level and finally land on finding an instructor to get me there. This could be that time…
Excited to follow the experience, holds a special place for me. As with all THP experiences, this is going to be special.

The responsibility of reviewing the associated equipment/services is taken up a notch in this one. This important piece will take it next level and open up a lot for the participants.

I'm gradually doing that from mine and will get there. Until then I'm refraining from any and all experience entries. Just doesn't feel right until I complete mine.

It’s a really unique experience. The participants have an opportunity to work with GolfTec for a significant amount of time and track their progress personally and through the forum. It’s not going to be a one and done type thing and that doesn’t appear to be how GolfTec operates either
I’m fine with that. I’ve come to the realization that I either have to accept being a mediocre to bad golfer or put in the effort to get better. I figure if I’m going to invest all of the travel time that I do just to play I might as well try to improve my game.

Last edited:
this one is gonna be a good one..definitely anxiously awaiting to see who gets picked

I maybe need to bring my own 😂
Beer Drink GIF by Igloo Products Corp.

Going to be a hell of an experience before, during and after!

This is going to be absolutely incredible.

GolfTec experience has jumped right to the top of my list of I want this so bad.

GolfTec experience has jumped right to the top of my list of I want this so bad.
You and me both, and I'm sure a lot of others too. The shoulder tap would be incredible, but I just can't hang out on the Live Update threads all day like some can. I read every post by the participants, react to most of them, and post a comment on occasion, but not anywhere near what I'd expect would get the shoulder tap. I'll just have to hope to get lucky in the draw for the rest of the spots.

Wonder who’s earning a spot here this week!

The opportunity with GolfTec alone is ridiculous. That's a game changer for sure.

I try to keep tabs on this every day (struggling with the crazy work schedule right now)...can't wait for the announcement!!

You and me both, and I'm sure a lot of others too. The shoulder tap would be incredible, but I just can't hang out on the Live Update threads all day like some can. I read every post by the participants, react to most of them, and post a comment on occasion, but not anywhere near what I'd expect would get the shoulder tap. I'll just have to hope to get lucky in the draw for the rest of the spots.
Totally agree. We are on vacation so that has limited my time on the live thread from shaft up.

Wonder who’s earning a spot here this week!
Sucks you don't have a GolfTec near you, Chris.... How far away is the closest one from where you're at?

Same unfortunately right now.. 100 days of hell in garden.. last 2 weeks have been 60+ hours..trying to follow as best as I currently can..fall is easy to follow..or before I had this job...love the love event threads..so fast paced, so much action

8 folks are going to be very happy this time next week!

Sucks you don't have a GolfTec near you, Chris.... How far away is the closest one from where you're at?
4.5 hours 😅

Back