EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

With signups closed it's one step closer to hearing who the lucky few will be!

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Signups are officially closed.
We will have participants announced soon including the auto bid for getting involved
Can’t wait to see who gets in. If I wasn’t going to an event a month before I would have been all over this one. Just seems epic.

That bus ride will be epic!

We will have participants announced soon including the auto bid for getting involved
A lot of nervous people waiting to see if their name was drawn 👊

Can't wait to see who the lucky THPers are.

Good news is they don’t have to wait, they can jump in this week and earn it too

To be one of the few first to play here would be an awesome experience.
Excited to see what a new Dormie facility offers that might be different than existing ones. This is a THPers perfect matchup with Golftec too!

That bus ride will be epic!
Definitely will! And the opportunity to be one of the first to play at an amazing new private course is next level epic! 🔥

I woke this morning at 5. First thoughts were hopes of being picked.

If I get picked I promise not to bring beef jerky on the bus @JB

Man this course is going to be insane. I cannot stop looking at the site and searching for any info I can find in other places haha

The road to improvement is about to open up for a few of you. That road has some great twists, turns, and surprises. Good luck everyone!

The road to improvement is about to open up for a few of you. That road has some great twists, turns, and surprises. Good luck everyone!
Good golf is fun golf!

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Can’t wait to see who gets in. If I wasn’t going to an event a month before I would have been all over this one. Just seems epic.
Same sentiments exactly

this one will be epic

Back