EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

I am going to try the UST red shaft in the driver. Should be interesting.
I tried the Linq Red. It was definitely a high launching/ higher spinning shaft. The Linq series (Red, Blue, White) really separates themselves from each other well and gives the customer three completely different results.

I'm been so smitten with the Dart hybrid shafts I forget about trying LinQ. It will happen eventually.
I thought about trying these in my UiHi irons, but I stuck with the Dart V shafts. Which I believe was the right call.

I tried the Linq Red. It was definitely a high launching/ higher spinning shaft. The Linq series (Red, Blue, White) really separates themselves from each other well and gives the customer three completely different results.
Yeah, I really like the LinQ Red. I wish it was heavier though. I may get it anyways b/c I have some other shafts that have cobra tips I can plug in if it doesn't work.

Yeah, I really like the LinQ Red. I wish it was heavier though. I may get it anyways b/c I have some other shafts that have cobra tips I can plug in if it doesn't work.
They have a 70G version. Do you want to go heavier than that?

I still feel like the Red would be a fun driver shaft to play around with but the Blue has been sooooo good.

I have the white in my king tec and it’s almost like cheating…almost
I actually just ordered the LINQ Black hybrid shaft in 100g F5 for my 4H. Wife has been after me to pick something out for my birthday so thanks for the nudge guys 😂😂

I actually just ordered the LINQ Black hybrid shaft in 100g F5 for my 4H. Wife has been after me to pick something out for my birthday so thanks for the nudge guys 😂😂
Is your wife OK with your gift idea or doesn't she know? 🤣

We don’t have full teams or format, but if Shamble combined is included, it could get spicy.
I still have nightmares of @DannyLe and @MSEASU steamrolling @Afizzle2100 and I on the ocean course after us going up 4 in 4 holes in shamble combined

All this Ballyhack action is gonna send me to bed dreaming. Such a beautiful course and perfect place for a Shaft Up event.

All this Ballyhack action is gonna send me to bed dreaming. Such a beautiful course and perfect place for a Shaft Up event.
It reminds me of my nicer home course just less slope and trees.

No, thank YOU! I’m now looking at a LinQ Blue hybrid shaft. I wasn’t even looking for hybrid shafts before this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No, thank YOU! I’m now looking at a LinQ Blue hybrid shaft. I wasn’t even looking for hybrid shafts before this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It’s smooth. Had it in the STZ hybrid. I’d recommend it. The only reason I don’t have the club is the Super Hybrid.

It’s smooth. Had it in the STZ hybrid. I’d recommend it. The only reason I don’t have the club is the Super Hybrid.
I do like the look of the Mizuno hybrids, so maybe I’ll go take a look at those and compare to the Callaway Smoke hybrids. Looks like it’s stock offering on the Mizuno. Definitely a plus there.

I do like the look of the Mizuno hybrids, so maybe I’ll go take a look at those and compare to the Callaway Smoke hybrids. Looks like it’s stock offering on the Mizuno. Definitely a plus there.
It is the stock offering. I used the 2H down to 14 as a back up tee club. The Super Hybrid does that role better. I didn’t try it in a lofted hybrid.

Absolutely. Ballyhack is a bucket list item for sure.

and somehow today I learned to hit my driver straight....so that could be helpful here. LOL.
That’s what I like to hear!

I keep thinking, "what an honor to be welcomed back to an event like this". So cool that you guys have been chosen, based on your representation, your willingness to discuss, and overall your love of UST Mamiya.

One can only hope to be invited to an event like this someday, because of the respect and love that you've shown the brand.
Well Done Reaction GIF

It is the stock offering. I used the 2H down to 14 as a back up tee club. The Super Hybrid does that role better. I didn’t try it in a lofted hybrid.
Depending on the distances, I’d go 3 or 4H. It would be a multipurpose club and I’d prefer as much loft as I can get and keep my gapping consistent. Hmm…and just like that I’m in full ponder mode. lol

Really cool to see Ballyhack featured in the experience that just concluded. Got me pumped for this.

After seeing some of holes, I’m happy that I went with the Dart V shafts which have really helped me get tighter control with my irons. I’m going to need to work on my 8-PW game though, it’s been not so good looking lately. I have hit more greens with my 7 iron than my PW the last two rounds!

It just got really…

These babies showed up!!!
IMG_3198.jpeg

Posted it in the Edel SMS wedge thread but I need to drop these in here. Wedges have shafts installed

IMG_9168.jpeg

Back