EXPERIENCE The 2023 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

It didn't used to be that way. But since I started running a golf game on Thursday nights where we carryover a pot I try and make sure to carry a fair amount of mixed bills. It never fails everyone decides to pay with only twentys and I have to make change. It just started carrying over to where I like to make sure I have some cash on me.
Makes sense. Yeah I appreciate it and appreciate the heads up from @JB.

Saw them breaking ground on it the other day, looks like a very cool place and I dig the name “The Foundry”
Same. Really looking forward to how it turns out

Believe I’ll get one more range session in before I leave on Wednesday- and then pull a few clubs out of the bag to get ready for travel.

Have enjoyed the course breakdown that @Templet0n has provided us- thank you sir! They always make the lead up to the event a bit more intriguing.

I know we’re still a few days out, but does anyone have any questions they’d like to make certain we ask of Walker and Brittan?

Believe I’ll get one more range session in before I leave on Wednesday- and then pull a few clubs out of the bag to get ready for travel.

Have enjoyed the course breakdown that @Templet0n has provided us- thank you sir! They always make the lead up to the event a bit more intriguing.

I know we’re still a few days out, but does anyone have any questions they’d like to make certain we ask of Walker and Brittan?
No more golf for me until Tuesday which can't get here soon enough!

I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Oasis- I’ve heard wonderful things about the course.
I looked at some photos and it look pretty nice. I'm looking forward to it and golf with THP'ers!

Indeed it does- super excited to get this underway!
It's going to be a great follow. Everyone's game is gonna be put to the test.

I went and did an iron fitting... JPX 923 Forged - what a monster of an iron... 20+ yards of average distance on my 765 gamer.... My goodness. Anyone gaming these at the event?

The live thread is up! Now it's even closer than before! Support is going to start rolling in!

The live thread is up! Now it's even closer than before! Support is going to start rolling in!
Going to be interesting to see this count- I feel like I know the way the betting public is going to lean here.

Itineraries from GG— we have our marching orders!!
Yes!! Always a great message to get. You guys are going to have so much fun!!

Fired out another 92 today for the last round till we go!! Hit good shots just found a lot of tough spots.

I’m not a smart man I can’t figure it out hahha
Lol, I can send it to individual people but not share it as a story.

If it is not allowing you to share it, create your own.
Use an image, use the link to the website or forum and post away haha

Back