EXPERIENCE The 2023 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The details for the 2023 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf are here and this is going to be a few days to remember forever. This THP Experience has it all. Team Golf. New Equipment. Playing alongside the people that make this equipment possible. And of course, doing it at a golf course that is absolutely amazing!

Untitled-9.jpg

When & Where
October 25th-27th, 2023
Newburgh, IN
Course: Victory National Golf Club

What’s Included
New Mizuno Equipment
Multiple Days of Team Golf
Individual Lodging in Cottages on Property at Victoria National
All Meals and Drinks Included on Property
Product AMA with Chris Voshall and Walker Slaton from Mizuno
And so much more (and there will be SO MUCH MORE

12.jpg

The Victory Cup is about taking an iconic brand and creating memories at an amazing location in a team style event. Five lucky THPers will be joining Myself, Chris Voshall and Walker Slaton for the fun where you will learn about the new equipment, put it in play and share your thoughts with the world on the THP Forum, all while trying to win the second THP Victory Cup.

Every participant will receive brand new Mizuno Equipment, but we cannot speak to that as of yet, but it will be coming. You will receive the new gear at the opening dinner similar to last year and there you can discuss everything about it with the people that brought it to market in Chris and Walker.

What is up for grabs? Winning team will once again get an awesome prize that will be announced when we can discuss the latest equipment.

Victoria National Golf Club
Are you up to the challenge? Covering 418 acres and holding more than 500 million gallons of water, this course carved from an abandoned coal mine culminates in The Gauntlet: four of the most difficult holes found anywhere in golf.

#47 Best Course in America

123.jpg

How To Get Involved
Your 2023 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

The Teams
Team Vosh
Brittan +1
@That post 7.5
@jlew 11.3
@Moore_Golf 18

Team Walker
@texasranger2012 7
@JB 9.5
@MarMill 7.8
@Raiderboost 5.5

Day 1
Shamble (Team Walker on Left)
@MarMill and @texasranger2012 vs Brittan and @That post
@JB and @Raiderboost vs @Moore_Golf and @jlew

Alt Shot
@MarMill and @Raiderboost vs @jlew and @That post
@JB and @texasranger2012 vs Brittan and @Moore_Golf

Day 2
Singles
@JB vs @That post
@texasranger2012 vs @jlew

@Raiderboost vs Brittan
@MarMill vs @Moore_Golf

Last edited:
Definitely thought Victoria National would be higher than #47 in America. Great experience, great people, gonna be great food, and even greater carnage!

More awesome news! I'm so entering for this one, as everyone else should too

Oh man... LFG!!

To me this is one that I would love to be invited to more than anything but probably the Grandaddy. I love Mizuno equipment even if I don’t own any and the course looks spectacular. I am very in.

Awesome event and such a good venue for it!

Golden ticket worthy course, equipment, company, people. (y)

Very excited for this! Can’t wait to hear more about the equipment.

Course looks amazing, and painful. Didn't realize it was as close as it is. Had always thought Mizuno was well above my skill level from a club perspective, but finally got a chance to swing them a few weeks back at CC and will be playing some as we move into 2023. Look forward to seeing the rest of the details here!

Awesome.

Lots of water...I'll bring floaties.

Are KFT finals there again in 2023? That course is going to be SO pure.

To say I'm excited ... is an understatement

All of it, amazing!

So excited that this popped up today! I'm sure that I could find that water as well!!

Everyone needs to register for this! Every.Single.THPer.

This one is going to be so good. Getting full access to Vosh and Walker to just pick their brains and talk all things golf was such an unbelievable experience. Two absolutely fun, bright, and very open guys. Add in amazing equipment and a bucket list course, and you can't beat the Victory Cup.

THP + Mizuno + Victoria National is going to be AMAZING! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Another amazing experience! WOW great course another inside look at Mizuno!

Now this sounds amazing! The looks of that course 😲 Love Mizuno ... haven't played their irons in a while but what better way to get back into it than an awesome event like this. Looking forward to signups

That course looks incredible! This is going to be awesome

This looks and sounds incredible.

This will beincredible, while sure hope to beer one of the 5 I'll flora and cheer on whomever goes.

To be able to show @Vosh68 my improvement and hear about his first into fatherhood, good times. Oh, and a chance to see, and learn from @JB, and others, wow.

It moved

Back