EXPERIENCE The 2023 Titleist Experience

@mtbloco had a good tip for participants. Turn off your notifications except if you’re quoted or tagged. That way you can answer questions easily.
This is a must

A couple of quick notes for participants.

1. Please remember come opening dinner and moving forward to use the live update thread that has been created.
2. Please make sure you follow GG's instructions on checking in. 4pm arrival and it is not a hotel, so make sure you understand or ask questions.

The real question......will there be a place open for 5am Airport beers tomorrow? ;)

trying to actually get some work done today as a distraction!
and it will be an early night tonight for the alarm at 3:15am CST tomorrow for the drive to the airport, landing in NC at 12noon EST.
not entirely sure at this point whether or not i'll actually sleep much though...

Onto the back 9 here. A better round with the driver. Smoother swings. Titleist irons deserve the nice grass.

Well I intended to get out to practice today, but a late concert last night and a crazy work day had other ideas. So tomorrow will be my first day touching my own clubs in 3 weeks... Hoping Pine Needles has a nice practice area cause I'ma need it :LOL:

On the plus side, scripting I think is set, so if I don't play good at least I'll look good 🤓

Tomorrow and Sunday rounds (PN and TR)
16954212149615623205521424706779.jpg
Monday and Tuesday (Dormie)
16954212568345351145670302448958.jpg
Hats and pullovers will be rotated (as needed with pullover)
16954213801848084543582644124960.jpg

Is packing 12 polos too many for a two day event? Asking for a friend…

Last edited:
Well I intended to get out to practice today, but a late concert last night and a crazy work day had other ideas. So tomorrow will be my first day touching my own clubs in 3 weeks... Hoping Pine Needles has a nice practice area cause I'ma need it :LOL:

On the plus side, scripting I think is set, so if I don't play good at least I'll look good 🤓

Tomorrow and Sunday rounds (PN and TR)
View attachment 9206670
Monday and Tuesday (Dormie)
View attachment 9206671
Hats and pullovers will be rotated (as needed with pullover)
View attachment 9206672
That Dormie polo is 🔥

Is packing 12 polos too many for a two day event? Asking for a friend…
Its 3 days, you are good.
And I have that many and will probably buy 2 more.

I flipped between ProV1 and ProV1x for a year, but that was 3 years ago now. I still have a couple that I dig out to compare from time-to-time. A buddy gave me some new ones with his company name on them from this year and it was a very nice ball to play. So I'd say ProV1, given the choice.

Can feel the excitement ramping up in here!

Its 3 days, you are good.
And I have that many and will probably buy 2 more.

Yes, my bad… 3. Great, I’ll bring more then!

Last round in the books before travel. Driver was still iffy but iron play was on point. Glad the practice helped in some areas. Let’s do this!

Last round in the books before travel. Driver was still iffy but iron play was on point. Glad the practice helped in some areas. Let’s do this!
Enjoy the moments!

Back