EXPERIENCE The 2023 Titleist Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our special events for this community is back and better than ever while still bringing a ton of knowledge and of course new equipment to the group of THPers and this forum. This is all about a new release coming up and THPers are in for an amazing Experience at Dormie Club with Titleist.

When & Where
September 24th-26th
Dormie Club
West End, NC

Untitled-12.jpg

Details
This incredible few days is open to 8 THPers that will join 3 people from Titleist and myself for several great days at the amazing Dormie Club. This Experience is all about new equipment, and while it isn't out yet, we can say that THPers will receive new clubs as part of this and they will need to get fit leading up to the event (similar to preview events). We cannot dive into the equipment just yet, you will want to stay tuned to THP for more as they come out, although if you follow release timelines, you probably have a decent guess at what is coming.

You will be playing with both the people that created the products and the people that bring them to market so R&D, Product Team and Marketing.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2023 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

What's Included
New Titleist Equipment
Multiple Days of Golf at Dormie Club
Private Lodging in Cottages at the course
Incredible Group Dinners with Companies
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

Dormie Club
The all private facility is ready for to host the Titleist Experience
Rustic, secluded, and peaceful, Dormie Club’s 310 acres melt into the rolling hills. The only original Coore & Crenshaw design in North Carolina features a 241-yard reverse Redan par three and plays very fast. Definitely a bucket list course.

Participants
@djt311
@lambeau
@dAS0
@MSEASU
@DNice26
@troyefl
@praterkeith
@SkiBumGolfer

Last edited:
The :titleist: folks were so awesome last year. Assuming it wouldn't be Stephanie again for obv. reasons (be awesome if she did go)... I really hope it is Josh & JD again. I also really hope to find my way back to see them ;)

oh dear this sounds pretty amazing.

September at Dormie is gorgeous!

Wow! THP and Titleist at the Dormie Club. 2023 is going to be a great year for those who want in on THP Experiences!

Sweeeeet! Can’t wait to see who joins @SkiBumGolfer at Dormie Club! 🔥

This would be so awesome.. Would most fly into Fayetteville, then rent a car?

Oh my, the past two have been outstanding and this one sounds glorious! Not to mention on my birthday:).

Oh this is going to be hot this year. 🔥

🔥🔥🔥

This sounds freaking awesome

YES YES YES!! Finally the event I've been waiting for! Can't wait for signups! 🙏 🤯🤯🤯

Such an awesome event.

THP & Titleist ... at a Dormie Club?? #TopNotch #Experience

Holy Fook .... it is an iron release too 🤯

Those videos are so perfect and makes me dream about being there. So well done 😍

Too much heat being sent out by THP & Titleist this morning, amazing opportunity!

May 2nd has a must remind myself to sign up added!

Did the same! Marked on the calendar for a reminder. Is it May yet?? :ROFLMAO:

September at Dormie is gorgeous!

Speaking for the Mid Atl it’s a beautiful place to play golf in fall. VA, MD, NC, WV are all amazing. Last year the Titleist Experience was only a few short weeks away from the Fall show in the mountains where everything changes by elevation.

Love that we have another experience this year with so many THPers getting to go!

64th birthday present??!! I already have a Titleist stocking cap (wearing right now) since the temperature will probably be in the 50's.......:LOL:

This would be so awesome.. Would most fly into Fayetteville, then rent a car?
You could but have better flight options at RDU. It's about 70 miles away.

Just looked ... only a 6 hour drive for me (y) just like I'm heading to the beach.

Back