The 2017-2018 NCAA Basketball thread

fairband

#THPLegacy
Reaction score
Handicap
The games have started and it's time for some college hoops talk.

Horrible news for Mizzou BB fans. Likely the best player ever to suit up for them and he played a total of 2 minutes.

Go DUKE!!!!!!

Roll Tide!

Roll Tide!
Did you watch the game last night? Heard they had to finish the game with 3 guys and they outscored whoever they were playing with 3 guys the last 10 minutes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm loving how UNLV is playing so far this year. Good to see Menzies have them working together. He did a heck of a job recruiting. Have some great, young talent. They don't play a while lot of super talented teams this year so I definitely see 20+ wins as a possibility. Maybe an NCAA tournament birth next year? Fun to watch no matter what.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did you watch the game last night? Heard they had to finish the game with 3 guys and they outscored whoever they were playing with 3 guys the last 10 minutes?

That was insane! They did better with 3 guys than they did with 4!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I tuned in when I heard about it. Kind of wild.

ND looking really good so far. Love the way they battled back and beat Wichita State in Maui. The ACC is going to be crazy this year

ND looking really good so far. Love the way they battled back and beat Wichita State in Maui. The ACC is going to be crazy this year

Agreed on ND. They should be fun to watch this year, although I think Michigan State is going to be a really tough match-up for them on Thursday.

Nice run in the Bahamas Arizona :|

First time Texas A&M has been number 1 in the RPI :angel:

Nice road win tonight vs #12 Minnesota. We have a young team with 8 Freshman & Sophmores but Coach L finds a way to make it work. Looking forward to attending a few games this year. #GoCanes

I'll go for the longshot Jayhawks to shock the world and win the Big 12 titles. League and tournament.

I will, as usual, pick them to win the NCAA tournament before I pick any other games.

Craziest thing I remember seeing in a while!

So glad I won't have to see the Weber timeout again for a while!

I love my alma mater, but man, I wish our head coach was a little more diligent about coaching our team to run offense and avoid turnovers. Maryland is easily the worst power conference team at handling the ball so far this year. It is hard to watch. Should have lost @Illinois last night after blowing a 22 point lead in the second half.

If it continues, maybe we get a new coach in a year or two? You can't bring in top 100 players consistently and yield this bad of a ball handling team and expect a good outcome.

How do these college athletes who deserve to be paid, afford thousands of dollars worth of tattoos?

It's difficult to monitor every handshake and letter. Some players are good at finding hands with $100 bills in them.

My roommate was a Big 10 wrestler and received a $100 in a Christmas card from a guy he never met. He asked us what he should do...we suggested buying a keg. He agreed. :drinks:

Quite the weekend of college hoops, no one was safe.

I will say that my beloved Blue Devils might want to work on some defensive drills, 90+ points given up in conference games isn't going to cut it.

Go Bucks

2013 National Championship Title for Louisville is gone.

2013 National Championship Title for Louisville is gone.

I've seen many things that say this is only the tip of the iceberg, it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Back