We have a purple.. they ain’t cheap no more. Lol
Oh, I know, I was making a point. When we got ours, we got a King for less than $1k.

When it's time for a new one, I wont buy a Purple, I will go with next brand up at a cheaper price point. The comfort guarantee these companies offer make it no risk if it sucks.

Oh, I know, I was making a point. When we got ours, we got a King for less than $1k.

When it's time for a new one, I wont buy a Purple, I will go with next brand up at a cheaper price point. The comfort guarantee these companies offer make it no risk if it sucks.
Yep.

I keep getting emails warning about all the spyware that comes with the Temu app. Any app that has direct ties to China I do my best to avoid, I am almost getting to the point of avoiding Amazon because of all the Chinese crap that is being sold there.

It’s the cheapest of the cheap throwaway consumerism. Landfill junk.

I still am not sure what Temu is, but on the rare chance I looked at Facebook this morning, I had “marketplace” ads for Scotty Cameron Circle T putters for $50-$150 off on Temu and the listings told me to hurry because there were only 1-2 left.

I don’t trust it.

My wife just brought this up like 2 days ago, this place.

They have a digital ruler + laser + level for like 40 bucks, the one I'm looking at is just over 200, she was like why don't we get it from there.

I think that's the first I heard of it - now I see it on here. Interesting to say the least.

My wife just brought this up like 2 days ago, this place.

They have a digital ruler + laser + level for like 40 bucks, the one I'm looking at is just over 200, she was like why don't we get it from there.

I think that's the first I heard of it - now I see it on here. Interesting to say the least.
200.gif

I noticed a TEMU g/fore branded knockoff the other day on Google and now the knockoffs are following me everywhere . They're not even trying to hide they're branded knockoffs anymore. I simply don't understand how this hasn't been stopped and they're still allowed to be in business. Crazy world we live in.

1705593181744.png1705593204836.png1705593243757.png1705593274981.png

Careful this company is known for stealing data on your phone and selling it

I noticed a TEMU g/fore branded knockoff the other day on Google and now the knockoffs are following me everywhere . They're not even trying to hide they're branded knockoffs anymore. I simply don't understand how this hasn't been stopped and they're still allowed to be in business. Crazy world we live in.

View attachment 9237029View attachment 9237030View attachment 9237031View attachment 9237032

Part of the reason I generally won't buy on Temu. Blatant rip offs. Not to mention the risk issues.

Back