ANNOUNCEMENT TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2024

Tour Edge and I have history... hoping to add some TEEm memories.

Ill be watching for this one. I just signed up for albatross.

I was one of those guys who didn't give Tour Edge much of a look, having had the chance to hit a full bag of their clubs over the winter on the sim i can safely say that 12 of them will be starting the season in my bag. Their presence up here is very weak so exposure is next to none which is kind of sad. I'll definitely jump in on the review threads if i have the same clubs. Good luck to all those that enter

Love seeing this return. Was part of TEEm Tour Edge in 2022 and absolutely loved the experience.

Great news!

As a lucky member for TEEm Tour Edge 2023, this is so so good. The equipment is so good. Make sure you don't sleep on this.
You've talked about them a couple of times, it's been fun to hear you discuss their products.

This is going to be very exciting.

very cool. good to see it continue.

I currently play tour edge irons and 2 hybrids, always interested in seeing what they put out!

You've talked about them a couple of times, it's been fun to hear you discuss their products.

This is going to be very exciting.
I'll have them for Ballyhack, none have left the bag so they'll be there for anyone wanting to try.

Amazing news

This was fun last year! Highly recommend anyone interested in TEEs stuff to sign up.

Very cool to see!!

I'm always interested since I use tour edge and love their stuff. My son even used a c721 driver head.

This is really exciting, I think TE has some cool stuff I’m up their sleeves as always!

This is a great opportunity. I had never gamed a Tour Edge club prior to winning fantasy golf a few years ago, and received a whole bag. I was really impressed with the quality and overall play-ability of all the clubs. Definitely not one to sleep on here

Thats great news! Always have loved their equipment!

This is great news. Such a good opportunity to review tour edge all year!

This is awesome Tour Edge makes some really good equipment

This is cool! Nice to see it!

Love to see this. TEE equipment is criminally underrated.

So happy to hear this is coming back. As a former TEEm member, I was very impressed with the quality and performance of the equipment I was provided to test.

This will be a fantastic opportunity for the new TEEm members! Can’t wait to see who gets selected.

Back