ANNOUNCEMENT TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2024

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce that signups will be coming up soon for TEEm Tour Edge.

We will select 2024 Albatross Club Members that will receive Tour Edge equipment throughout the year to review on the forum and then of course keep. If you are not a member of the club yet, but wish to be able to sign up for the equipment and reviews, click here.

What is it?
Every quarter or so, members of the TEEm get a box sent to them and their job will be to review the equipment on the THP Forum.
We just spoke to Tour Edge HQ and have some exciting gear lined up with a killer finale so to speak.

Stay tuned for signups coming next week.

Great to hear that this is back for 2024.

Tour Edge is severely underrated. I’ve always liked their equipment and enjoyed following the past reviews.

Excited to announce that signups will be coming up soon for TEEm Tour Edge.

We will select 2024 Albatross Club Members that will receive Tour Edge equipment throughout the year to review on the forum and then of course keep. If you are not a member of the club yet, but wish to be able to sign up for the equipment and reviews, click here.

What is it?
Every quarter or so, members of the TEEm get a box sent to them and their job will be to review the equipment on the THP Forum.
We just spoke to Tour Edge HQ and have some exciting gear lined up with a killer finale so to speak.

Stay tuned for signups coming next week.
Man, this is so cool 🔥

Would love a chance to review their equipment all year

This is great! Opening more eyes with what Tour Edge is doing is pretty darn cool

I was a member of the TEEm a few years ago, and it was a great experience! If you want to, and have the time to review equipment, this is a fantastic opportunity. Goodluck to all those who sign up!

This is exciting. Great to see Tour Edge get behind this year after year!!!

This is one of the coolest things on here. What an awesome program... Thanks Tour Edge & THP!

I had more fun with the C723 driver again on Friday afternoon, love that driver.

Tour Edge is so underrated. Great opportunity!

Very cool

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Awesome to see this back. Always intrigued by all the awesome reviews they get from THPers.

Would it be bad form for me to signup to try for back-to-back years on the TEEm?

The clubs were so good last year, driver fairway and wedges are still in the bag full time, and testing/reviewing them was a blast. No one should pass up on this opportunity, there is going to be some incredible gear coming to the lucky TEEm members again this year.

Reviewing equipment is challenging and fun all at the same time. Don't be afraid to throw your name in the mix. You may learn something about your game or general equipment

Would it be bad form for me to signup to try for back-to-back years on the TEEm?

The clubs were so good last year, driver fairway and wedges are still in the bag full time, and testing/reviewing them was a blast. No one should pass up on this opportunity, there is going to be some incredible gear coming to the lucky TEEm members again this year.
I mean, I'm thinking seriously about it, I know we all loved our gear and were all secretly hoping for irons 🤣

Great to see this. Always wanted to try some of their stuff that always seem to get such great reviews.

As a past Teem Tour Edge member I can say this is awesome. Glad to see it coming back. Don’t be bashful about tossing your name in the hat when the time comes.

This is an interesting opportunity for people to play and provide reviews on some great golf equipment.

Yes!!! I was wondering if this was coming back.

I love seeing that TEEm Tour Edge is back again. It's a great opportunity to play and review some really good equipment throughout the year!

Love my TE exotics 3w. Very cool this is back!

Back