TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

I feel like you can hit it anywhere on the face. THIS is the story here. THIS is what I wanted to see, first hand, in more than just a handful of swings in a store. I honest to goodness had to try HARD to turn the ball a lot, and I felt like I had to TRY to hit one off of the planet. That is pretty fun.
While I don't like the "it spins" comment because I can spin my driver up to the 3k range easily.

But what is driving me to want to hit this is the "it's hard to turn the ball" and you had to "try to hit one off the planet"

I seem to have a couple of these swings in my bag per round (sometimes per 9) and I will usually gravitate towards more forgiving drivers because of this, but want to knock spin down too for distance.

While I don't like the "it spins" comment because I can spin my driver up to the 3k range easily.

But what is driving me to want to hit this is the "it's hard to turn the ball" and you had to "try to hit one off the planet"

I seem to have a couple of these swings in my bag per round (sometimes per 9) and I will usually gravitate towards more forgiving drivers because of this, but want to knock spin down too for distance.
It’s all about needs.

As for the spin side of it, because I spin it like that, will everyone? Nah. Especially at lower swing speeds. Also, I’m hitting a 10.5 head, and that matters for me. That said, spin in the Max has been a trend everywhere for the most part.

But low spin isn’t the name of the game with this Max model. Its all out stability, and this, is incredibly stable.

I have noticed that my driver has started to get a green/ yellowish spot on the face. I reached out to TM to ask them about it. I've tried to clean it off. But no luck. I will update when I have an answer. it's way more noticeable in hand. Don't tease me for my pop up protector :ROFLMAO:
driverface.jpg

I always find these interesting

3458 RPM spin AVERAGE in my session today with the Max.

Look, I fully expected that with a 10.5 Max head, but when hit side by side with the PING 10K in the same loft, with the same shaft, it is pretty staggering the difference.

The most speed I could muster out of this one SS wise today was 109 as well, while every other head I hit was in my 110-112 average realm when I'm comfortable like I was today, and to get that 109 I had to go all out. Its just a bigger head, and thus, its slower, and for me, a lot shorter...but I am not the target demographic.

But DAMMIT is is straight. Wow. It is a lot of fun to work with so far and see the tech in motion.

I have noticed that my driver has started to get a green/ yellowish spot on the face. I reached out to TM to ask them about it. I've tried to clean it off. But no luck. I will update when I have an answer. it's way more noticeable in hand. Don't tease me for my pop up protector :ROFLMAO:
Not seeing this on mine, but haven't had it very long either. You hit colored balls by chance? Other than that, and possibly wet fertilizer, I have no idea why that may happen.

Pretty good control and a couple big ones out there today with the LS. Big.

Alfredo Diaz Size GIF by Achievement Hunter

Back