SWAG Putters Thread

It just sucks you'd have to. Seems silly, just as the Cobra one was for me.
I honestly wouldn’t mind. The bag is that badass, and white straps would look fine still.

I’m glad I never decided to get addicted to the Headcover game.

I feel like I came to the SWAG collectable game late though my collection has grown. I'm no longer trying to get everything so I didn't get into this lottery. I don't have any bags yet but those were definitely tempting.

I feel like I came to the SWAG collectable game late though my collection has grown. I'm no longer trying to get everything so I didn't get into this lottery. I don't have any bags yet but those were definitely tempting.
Better to get in now then a few years ago, your wallet will thank you for not having to buy at the top of the market haha

Better to get in now then a few years ago, your wallet will thank you for not having to buy at the top of the market haha
Facts

I think I got in just at the right time, especially just wanting some for my bag, not to collect.

Well, I'm in the COTM this year, and I've bought a few things (including putters) so I feel like I've definitely spent some real coin. So, I've decided what it is that I want to collect so I'll be offering stuff for trade soon. I've found I really like the president stuff so I would like to put together Almighty collections. I like the USA Camo stuff too and have already acquired some of it.

Well, I'm in the COTM this year, and I've bought a few things (including putters) so I feel like I've definitely spent some real coin. So, I've decided what it is that I want to collect so I'll be offering stuff for trade soon. I've found I really like the president stuff so I would like to put together Almighty collections. I like the USA Camo stuff too and have already acquired some of it.
I have the camo dollar Lincoln FW and the mallet. I'd love to get my hands on the driver. I'm also in COTM so trying not to go too crazy with other purchases, but can't always help myself.

I've found I really like the president stuff so I would like to put together Almighty collections
Do you have any of the Almighty stuff yet, or that's just a plan to look for?

Do you have any of the Almighty stuff yet, or that's just a plan to look for?
I have a couple Almighty 4.0 blade covers (Jackson and Franklin). I would love to build a set of the 4.0 and the 2.0 blade covers first but would not be opposed to starting with the 1.0 and 3.0 covers as well.

I have a couple Almighty 4.0 blade covers (Jackson and Franklin). I would love to build a set of the 4.0 and the 2.0 blade covers first but would not be opposed to starting with the 1.0 and 3.0 covers as well.
I have a Jackson 1.0 and Grant 2.0. Shoot me a PM whenever you end up starting!

Ended up picking up the F5, the PM polo, and the stfu hat.
Went to get the F5 for a buddy but he got it as well… guess it goes in my collection to collect dust till value goes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed the alignment stick cover. I didn't really get a good look at it before I processed the purchase, just reacted on the words "alignment stick cover" because of how quickly the previous offerings sold out.

I grabbed the alignment stick cover. I didn't really get a good look at it before I processed the purchase, just reacted on the words "alignment stick cover" because of how quickly the previous offerings sold out.
I typically like their alignment covers, but I don't know if I could rock one with "Baba Booey" on it.

Blah, masters day 1 was uneventful. Thought about going for the STFU hat, but decided against it.
agree.... I really dont understand the swag market anymore and its been like that for a long time now. I dont recall the STFU cover being all that popular last year for them to be all about it for this release

same thing with the defaced wood set that everyone was trying to unload for well under retail yet here we are again with another Defaced march madness bracket

Back