SWAG Putters Thread

The menu bags are awesome, but out of my range.

Was thinking about the Pit Viper mallet. Am now pondering the Swagenta Eclipse King instead...

I entered 3 of the 4 lotteries. 😬

I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many swag putters, so I don’t count those lotteries.
You could change "putters" to "everything" and it would still be accurate though! :ROFLMAO:

You could change "putters" to "everything" and it would still be accurate though! :ROFLMAO:
Don’t have too many of the other things imo 🤷

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Too man is subjective I suppose, and as long as you want more it isn't too many I guess. 👊
Collecting is fun. I like fun. Makes me happy to walk into my office/man-cave and see them on the racks.

Collecting is fun. I like fun. Makes me happy to walk into my office/man-cave and see them on the racks.
💯

Was just busting your balls, I've got my things I love to collect too. Just seemed an interesting line between what is "too much" for the putters knowing the size of your headcover collection.

💯

Was just busting your balls, I've got my things I love to collect too. Just seemed an interesting line between what is "too much" for the putters knowing the size of your headcover collection.
When one hasn’t been in the bag in a year and a half, any is too many, let alone how many I have 🤣

Still have way more SeeMore’s at least 🤪

When one hasn’t been in the bag in a year and a half, any is too many, let alone how many I have 🤣

Still have way more SeeMore’s at least 🤪
Haha, my wife is appreciative I've never caught the putter bug, my Array will be in my bag for a long time. I always wonder how many of the Swag putters in the wild have actually seen a golf course.

Has it been longer since a Swag or SeeMore putter was in your bag?

Get your entry in!

Haha, my wife is appreciative I've never caught the putter bug, my Array will be in my bag for a long time. I always wonder how many of the Swag putters in the wild have actually seen a golf course.

Has it been longer since a Swag or SeeMore putter was in your bag?
Seemore

Went out for a scramble for the first time this year with My new cover setup.
View attachment 9255517
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by GIF Greeting Cards

Back