Srixon Q-Star Golf Balls

I skimmed!

I'll be real curious to see how these work for me. I'm really looking for a long/straight ball that I can stop quick on full shots.

I see you more with the Z-Star line as something that is comparable to the 330-RX. Q-Star is more like the E6 to me....decent balls but not enough spin into or on the greens for my liking.

With you, TC and JB being so comfortable with your current ball, your selections for ball of choice for the MC really intrigue me.

Honestly, that is the one biggest change in my mind right now. I've played the Z-Star and like it quite a bit, but haven't had a chance to play much else from Srixon. I just read some info on these and they have a good deal of tech built into them. Should be a good place to start.

I see you more with the Z-Star line as something that is comparable to the 330-RX. Q-Star is more like the E6 to me....decent balls but not enough spin into or on the greens for my liking.

I play the e6 a good deal too. I'm going to be looking real close at driver spin first.

I play the e6 a good deal too. I'm going to be looking real close at driver spin first.

I know you did...that is why I threw out a comparison that you would be familiar with.

havent tried the Q-star, but interested to see how it stacks up to the E-6 as well

I haven't tried a Q-star either but I have heard quite a bit of positive feedback about the ball.

Hawk I'm confident you'll enjoy the q-star. It's a perfect all around ball. Great off driver and irons with enough feel around the greens. Durable as heck as well, I've yet to find a flaw in it.

Nice. Thanks!

Hawk I'm confident you'll enjoy the q-star. It's a perfect all around ball. Great off driver and irons with enough feel around the greens. Durable as heck as well, I've yet to find a flaw in it.

For the price I agree totally SW, it is a great all around ball that I really enjoyed playing this summer.

I love the Q-star golf ball and it is one of my top three favorite balls. Very good price and awesome feel, distance, and green side action for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for good feeback guys. This is the first Srixon ball I'll be auditioning for the MC 2.

Thanks for good feeback guys. This is the first Srixon ball I'll be auditioning for the MC 2.

LOL, and the quest begins. I think you will like this ball a lot Hawk.

I agree with many people that this plays very much like the e6.

Did you go with white or yellow?

The promo material makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

The promo material makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

Absolutely, one of the best promo ideas I've seen.

--
tapatalk

I'm thinking they're just re-badged AD-333...

I'm thinking they're just re-badged AD-333...

I've played the ad-333. The q-star has more distance and much better greenside performance.

--
tapatalk

I've played the ad-333. The q-star has more distance and much better greenside performance.

--
tapatalk

Yep it is one cool ball and it could easily jump into my number one spot in my bag. It is just a feel good ball for me when contact is made.

It's a great ball for the price. I would say its a little bit of a hybrid between the e5 (spin around the greens) and e6 (soft feel/distance) characteristics. Doesn't spin or feel as great around the greens as the e5 IMO, but is a great all around ball.

I may have to give these a try. With all the talk about them this morning, may see if I can pick some up prior to tomorrows round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back