Sports Memorabilia Thread

My son set up at a show this weekend and asked me if there was anything I wanted him to look for on my behalf. I said cool golf cards. He brought me home this…

IMG_2930.jpeg

My son set up at a show this weekend and asked me if there was anything I wanted him to look for on my behalf. I said cool golf cards. He brought me home this…

View attachment 9247676
I believe that is from Upper Deck Goodwin Champions.
Its so weird that they have the rights to the PGA Tour stuff, but still the players being unlicensed because of the company sponsors.

Why is that weird? You could hit a driver from Upper Deck HQ and hit Callaway, Taylormade, Cobra and Titleist.

I believe that is from Upper Deck Goodwin Champions.
Its so weird that they have the rights to the PGA Tour stuff, but still the players being unlicensed because of the company sponsors.

Why is that weird? You could hit a driver from Upper Deck HQ and hit Callaway, Taylormade, Cobra and Titleist.
That is kind of crazy.. love the on card auto tho. Looking for others on eBay rt now.

Reactions: JB
Welp.. this is on the way now.

IMG_2931.jpeg

Now that i’m focused on only those four teams, I have rid just about everything else.

A couple of Booklets still to go I guess.

IMG_2812.jpeg

IMG_2811.jpeg

Cal crushed it out there today. I got three cheap Leafs cards for fun haha

He ended up with a bunch of random NFL cards, and a few MLB cards. Most expensive was a Hunter Greene /99 from Topps Finest I think.

Cal crushed it out there today. I got three cheap Leafs cards for fun haha

He ended up with a bunch of random NFL cards, and a few MLB cards. Most expensive was a Hunter Greene /99 from Topps Finest I think.
How was the shop

I came home to quite a stack of mail. Need to get some pics

Here are a few

IMG_2926.jpeg

IMG_2931.jpeg
IMG_2932.jpeg
IMG_2934.jpeg

Some more

IMG_2938.jpeg

IMG_2927.jpeg

IMG_2924.jpeg

IMG_2925.jpeg

Some hockey

IMG_2936.jpeg
IMG_2935.jpeg
IMG_2933.jpeg
IMG_2930.jpeg
IMG_2929.jpeg

And finally the one I have been waiting for

IMG_2937.jpeg

I love pretty much every card that gets posted that has a patch. I wish they had these when I was a kid collecting.

I love pretty much every card that gets posted that has a patch. I wish they had these when I was a kid collecting.
I love patches too, but i’m definitely more selective now because there is some ****

I love patches too, but i’m definitely more selective now because there is some ****
I should add. I do have a soft spot for different stuff like bats or pucks, etc.

and of course laundry tags

Back