Sports Memorabilia Thread

Lmao, I did not pay slab pricing, but happy it’s protected for forever.

I don’t mind HGA anyways.
Great looking card. I posted the Arozarena that is similar and the pink refractor always looks good

Lmao, I did not pay slab pricing, but happy it’s protected for forever.

I don’t mind HGA anyways.
This is the first time I’ve ever seen a HGA graded card, never heard of them before you posted

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a HGA graded card, never heard of them before you posted
Funny thing is, this isn’t even my first Bo from HGA haha. I have the base card in a 9.5

Great looking card. I posted the Arozarena that is similar and the pink refractor always looks good
The price on these are pretty aggressive. I got this one for the same price as a raw card would be.

I want the blue sapphire version of his RCs so bad. And the wave refractors are incredible.

The price on these are pretty aggressive. I got this one for the same price as a raw card would be.

I want the blue sapphire version of his RCs so bad. And the wave refractors are incredible.
Sonic, sonar and raywave are all really good. I never cared for negative and sepia which I believe are retail blaster products. I thought pink was as well, but not sure

Sonic, sonar and raywave are all really good. I never cared for negative and sepia which I believe are retail blaster products. I thought pink was as well, but not sure
And atooooooooomic sapphire.

IMG_9070.jpeg

It’s a **** set.
Let’s be honest you just like it because it’s blue
Will Ferrell Old School Movie GIF

I actually love sapphire. Weirdly into it.
I can say it. It’s the Ohio of Topps Chrome.
Nobody really likes it. Resale value is ****. Ripping boxes gives nothing. Maybe next year (this year) it’s better, but until then it’s been a horrible product.

Funny thing is, this isn’t even my first Bo from HGA haha. I have the base card in a 9.5
I don’t mind HGA for cards I’ll never get rid of. McKay is a close friend of the family and the boys just got back from being at spring training watching him pitch. Love this set and the label match is cool
IMG_8975.jpeg

I don’t mind HGA for cards I’ll never get rid of. McKay is a close friend of the family and the boys just got back from being at spring training watching him pitch. Love this set and the label match is cool
View attachment 9247567
That's awesome!

There are a few grading companies I stay away from, but HGA hasn't been one of them.
Then again, if it's slabbed, I'm not usually up for paying the slab premium either way haha

That's awesome!

There are a few grading companies I stay away from, but HGA hasn't been one of them.
Then again, if it's slabbed, I'm not usually up for paying the slab premium either way haha
Early day HGA was cool and they were actually gaining some traction as the #6 and damn near #5 grader. Thats huge in the short amount of time. Then Tyler got into some personal trouble, had to sell and they changed their grading scale to give more 10’s. Add that to PSA and SGC improving turnaround times and I haven’t used them since. Solid product tho

We'll be checking out another local shop that we've not had a chance to visit today. Should be fun.

I'm ready to make medium good decisions.
Poor decisions are the best decisions

Back