Space X Launch - Who’s Watching

I’m trying to stay up. I’ve been nodding off for the last half-hour.
It’s pretty brutal feeling here the same. If it was cloudy skies, I’d be out cold

I watched both launches last night.

Starship tomorrow
I’m curious how they fixed the separation and flip maneuver this go around. Would be incredible for them to show some massive improvement

Starship tomorrow
I'll do my best to catch it. I missed the return of Drago yesterday morning. It was visible from North Mississippi.

34 mins to lift off

I wonder if the Goat Cup team will be able to see the launch from their location?

Here we go

Well… The booster made it to the ground! Kinda!

Little loss of control coming home as the landing burn was starting up.

Well… The booster made it to the ground! Kinda!

Little loss of control coming home as the landing burn was starting up.
looked flawless up to that point.
Crazy how fast they improve things.

looked flawless up to that point.
Crazy how fast they improve things.
Learn more from failure than success. Wonder if they had a part of the propellant mixture run out and they couldn’t get enough engines lit to slow it down, so it just had a total loss of control.

I really want to see the video of that booster just plowing into the Gulf of Mexico 😂

Learn more from failure than success. Wonder if they had a part of the propellant mixture run out and they couldn’t get enough engines lit to slow it down, so it just had a total loss of control.

I really want to see the video of that booster just plowing into the Gulf of Mexico 😂
Yeah. Looked like one or two fired and the poor fins tried to stabilize. Thing was cooking when it hit. :LOL:

Yeah. Looked like one or two fired and the poor fins tried to stabilize. Thing was cooking when it hit. :LOL:
The last second before it cut off was 1100+ kmph.. so roughly 683mph 😂

Probably coulda guessed they were gonna lose starship when it was spinning during reentry.

Some say it’s not supposed to do that.

Fascinating… imagine where we will be in 10-20 years in the future

Seeing the plasma field on reentry was amazing. A lot accomplished despite the losses.

Very cool stuff. i couldn't catch it live and had to watch a YouTube replay. I did find it amusing that the channel i caught it on "NSF" (NASA Space Flight) was already selling hoodies for the "ReEntry Club" :ROFLMAO:

Watched a rocket take off on Tuesday. The booster being towed back in right now. Pretty cool

IMG_1764.jpeg

Jealous, I had too much cloud cover to see it even with a drone in the air for my daughter
It was cloudy but saw launch for most part

Back