CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

Awesome contest, LFG Southern Twang!!!

4th place
Score +21
Prize - Hybrid headcover

Place: 4th
Score: +13
Prize: Mallet Head Cover

We are just over a week away from kicking off the 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship at stunning Briggs Ranch GC in San Antonio, Texas. My Southern Twang partner, @mantan & I wanted to give back to the THP Forum because it has given so much to us. All we ask is that you participate and follow along with us in the WWGC Live Thread as much as possible. You can catch up on all the teams, handicaps, odds, an upcoming preview show and other details here. WWGC Preview Show & Odds

Keep an eye out for the Live Thread in the coming days. That's where you can keep up with all the fun as it's happening. I'll post the link here as well once its up.

This contest is open to anyone but there are some stipulations.
1. If you ARE an Albatross Club Member, you will have an opportunity at a sweet Briggs Ranch Prize Pack courtesy of Southern Twang.
2. If you ARE NOT an Albatross Club Member (WHY NOT), Southern Twang will purchase an AC Membership for you and include a gift.
3. You do not have to be a Southern Twang supporter to enter but it may help your chances. (Just Kidding)
4. Entry will be open until 7AM CDT on Friday, April 19th

The Course - Briggs Ranch GC
Par 72 (Front-36, Back-36)
Yardage will be somewhere between 6200 & 6600 if I had to guess

The Formats (45 total holes)
Round 1 - Shamble Best Ball (18 Holes with 1 Team Score per hole)
Round 2 - Alternate Shot (9 Holes with 1 Team Score per hole)
Round 3 - Shamble Combined (18 Holes with 2 Team Scores per hole)

Southern Twang HC Index
Mantan - 16.3
Ky - 5

The Contest & Tie-Breaker
What place will Southern Twang Finish in the 2024 WWGC? (1st - 8th)
Tie Breaker - What will Southern Twangs Final Score be to Par? (If still tied, this is where being a ST supporter could come in handy. Again, just kidding Lol!! We will go to the person who has more posts in the live thread for the WWG Championship)

Prize
AC members please include info in your entry for one of the following of your choice: Shirt Size, Putter Type (Blade/Mallet), Head Cover (Driver, Fairway or Hybrid)

Entry Example
Place: 8th
Score: +12
Prize: XL Shirt or Blade Putter or Driver Head Cover

Good Luck and GO SOUTHERN TWANG!!!!
Place: 1st (LFG)
Score: +10
Prize: S Shirt

Go get it, boys!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity

Place: 4th
Score: +11
Prize: Mallet putter cover

3rd
+14
mallet putter cover.

Place: 3rd
Score: +10
Prize: L Shirt

what an awesome contest! can't wait to follow

I don’t know anything about @mantan ‘s game but I like this teams chances based on the format

2nd place
+9
L shirt or FW cover

My man @KY Golfer sent me ST swag because he's a nice guy, this time nice guys finish first.

Place: 1st
Score: +7
Prize: Driver Head Cover

We are just over a week away from kicking off the 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship at stunning Briggs Ranch GC in San Antonio, Texas. My Southern Twang partner, @mantan & I wanted to give back to the THP Forum because it has given so much to us. All we ask is that you participate and follow along with us in the WWGC Live Thread as much as possible. You can catch up on all the teams, handicaps, odds, an upcoming preview show and other details here. WWGC Preview Show & Odds

Keep an eye out for the Live Thread in the coming days. That's where you can keep up with all the fun as it's happening. I'll post the link here as well once its up.

1. If you ARE an Albatross Club Member, you will have an opportunity at a sweet Briggs Ranch Prize Pack courtesy of Southern Twang.
2. If you ARE NOT an Albatross Club Member (WHY NOT), Southern Twang will purchase an AC Membership for you and include a gift.
3. You do not have to be a Southern Twang supporter to enter but it may help your chances. (Just Kidding)

Southern Twang HC Index
Mantan - 16.3
Ky - 5

Tie Breaker - What will Southern Twangs Final Score be to Par? (If still tied, this is where being a ST supporter could come in handy. Again, just kidding Lol!! We will go to the person who has more posts in the live thread for the WWG Championship)

Prize
AC members please include info in your entry for one of the following of your choice: Shirt Size, Putter Type (Blade/Mallet), Head Cover (Driver, Fairway or Hybrid)

Entry Example

Ohhh if you can get your putter going.

3rd place
+4
Large Shirt

4th
+18
Driver cover

Very awesome of yall to do this

1st
+16
Hybrid headcover

Entry
Score: +7
Prize: Mallet Putter

3rd place
+13
XXL shirt.

Good luck and have fun!

First place.
Driver cover.

Great contest, thanks for the opportunity!
1st place
+11
XXL shirt

You can keep up with all the fun as it's happening in real time here. WWGC Live Update Thread

Southern Twang HC Index
Mantan - 16.3
Ky - 5

Prize

Entry Example

Good luck!
Place: 6th
Score +12
Prize Large Shirt

4th place
+20
Mallet Putter Cover

Best of luck out there! Have a blast!

1st place ( I put my first THP bet on ya)
L shirt

2nd by only the smallest of margins to Data Simulation. Maybe in a playoff? Good luck and have a ball @KY Golfer and @mantan!

2nd place
+22
Fairway wood cover

Score: +8
Prize: XL Shirt

Cool contest!

Place: 1st
Score: +5
Prize: Driver head cover

Good luck fellas.

Very cool giveaway fellas! Gonna be a fun one!

I’m going

Place: 5th
Score: +21
Prize: Mallet Putter Cover

Back