CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

KY Golfer

It's for Kentucky, Lol #Paradise4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
We are just over a week away from kicking off the 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship at stunning Briggs Ranch GC in San Antonio, Texas. My Southern Twang partner, @mantan & I wanted to give back to the THP Forum because it has given so much to us. All we ask is that you participate and follow along with us in the WWGC Live Thread as much as possible. You can catch up on all the teams, handicaps, odds, an upcoming preview show and other details here. WWGC Preview Show & Odds

You can keep up with all the fun as it's happening in real time here. WWGC Live Update Thread

This contest is open to anyone but there are some stipulations.
1. If you ARE an Albatross Club Member, you will have an opportunity at a sweet Briggs Ranch Prize Pack courtesy of Southern Twang.
2. If you ARE NOT an Albatross Club Member (WHY NOT), Southern Twang will purchase an AC Membership for you and include a gift.
3. You do not have to be a Southern Twang supporter to enter but it may help your chances. (Just Kidding)
4. Entry will be open until 7AM CDT on Friday, April 19th

The Course - Briggs Ranch GC
Par 72 (Front-36, Back-36)
Yardage will be somewhere between 6200 & 6600 if I had to guess

The Formats (45 total holes)
Round 1 - Shamble Best Ball (18 Holes with 1 Team Score per hole)
Round 2 - Alternate Shot (9 Holes with 1 Team Score per hole)
Round 3 - Shamble Combined (18 Holes with 2 Team Scores per hole)

Southern Twang HC Index
Mantan - 16.3
Ky - 5

The Contest & Tie-Breaker
What place will Southern Twang Finish in the 2024 WWGC? (1st - 8th)
Tie Breaker - What will Southern Twangs Final Score be to Par? (If still tied, this is where being a ST supporter could come in handy. Again, just kidding Lol!! We will go to the person who has more posts in the live thread for the WWG Championship)

Prize
AC members please include info in your entry for one of the following of your choice: Shirt Size, Putter Type (Blade/Mallet), Head Cover (Driver, Fairway or Hybrid)

Entry Example
Place: 8th
Score: +12
Prize: XL Shirt or Blade Putter or Driver Head Cover

Good Luck and GO SOUTHERN TWANG!!!!

Last edited:
1st
Driver cover

Fun contest! I'll jump in.

Entry
Place: 4th
Score: +14
Prize: XXL Shirt

We are just over a week away from kicking off the 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship at stunning Briggs Ranch GC in San Antonio, Texas. My Southern Twang partner, @mantan & I wanted to give back to the THP Forum because it has given so much to us. All we ask is that you participate and follow along with us in the WWGC Live Thread as much as possible. You can catch up on all the teams, handicaps, odds, an upcoming preview show and other details here. WWGC Preview Show & Odds

Keep an eye out for the Live Thread in the coming days. That's where you can keep up with all the fun as it's happening. I'll post the link here as well once its up.

This contest is open to anyone but there are some stipulations.
1. If you ARE an Albatross Club Member, you will have an opportunity at a sweet Briggs Ranch Prize Pack courtesy of Southern Twang.
2. If you ARE NOT an Albatross Club Member (WHY NOT), Southern Twang will purchase an AC Membership for you and include a gift.
3. You do not have to be a Southern Twang supporter to enter but it may help your chances. (Just Kidding)
4. Entry will be open until 7AM CDT on Friday, April 19th

The Course - Briggs Ranch GC
Par 72 (Front-36, Back-36)
Yardage will be somewhere between 6200 & 6600 if I had to guess

The Formats (45 total holes)
Round 1 - Shamble Best Ball (18 Holes with 1 Team Score per hole)
Round 2 - Alternate Shot (9 Holes with 1 Team Score per hole)
Round 3 - Shamble Combined (18 Holes with 2 Team Scores per hole)

Southern Twang HC Index
Mantan - 16.3
Ky - 5

The Contest & Tie-Breaker
What place will Southern Twang Finish in the 2024 WWGC? (1st - 8th)
Tie Breaker - What will Southern Twangs Final Score be to Par? (If still tied, this is where being a ST supporter could come in handy. Again, just kidding Lol!! We will use RNG to choose a winner)

Prize
AC members please include info in your entry for one of the following of your choice: Shirt Size, Putter Type (Blade/Mallet), Head Cover (Driver, Fairway or Hybrid)

Entry Example
Place: 8th
Prize: XL Shirt or Blade Putter or Driver Head Cover

Good Luck and GO SOUTHERN TWANG!!!!
Awesome contest!!!

Place: 2nd
Score: +19
Prize: putter cover - mallet

Thanks for the chance 👊🏼

Last edited:
Place: 5th
Score: +10
Prize: Driver Head Cover

Oh let’s go boys!!

Place: 2nd
Score: +5
Prize: M shirt

Go Southern Twang!!!!!

Place: 6th
Score: +31
Prize: XL Shirt

Season 11 Cooking GIF by Masterchef

Last edited:
Southern Twang
4th Place
I don't need a prize, but its cool of you guys to do.

Entry Example
Place: 3rd
Score: +17
Prize: XL Shirt

3rd
+19
Malllet Putter Cover

Good luck!

Score: +6
Prize: XL shirt

Good luck!!

3rd
+24
Driver Headcover

4th place
+9
Driver Headcover

Good luck fellas it’s going to be a fantastic follow!!!

Place: 1st (hey you are the only Team to send me Team merch so I am rooting for you)
Score: +8
Go Southern Twang!

Score: +24
Prize: Fairway Cover

Awesome, can't wait to follow you guys at Briggs!

Score: +26
Prize: Need a mallet cover for the new Array!

Very cool of you both to do this!

Entry Example
Score: +18
Prize: driver cover

Love this.

I'm not going to enter as I doubt you want to pay international shipping on this, should I be fortunate enough to win - but just wanted to say awesome contest, and great prizes. Will be following along and Go Southern Twangs !

Place: 1st (hey you are the only Team to send me Team merch so I am rooting for you)
Score: +8
Go Southern Twang!
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Prize: L Shirt or Mallet Putter or Fairway Head Cover

Awesome! Have fun and good luck!

Back