ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

I always love that TE does this.

Best of luck to everyone entering

Really cool opportunity! Good luck to those of you trying to become a part of the TEEm!

8 handicap
RH
Compare against my current equipment on the course and range. After that evaluate the data and give an honest review.

Good luck everyone, such a great opportunity. Being I can't swing for a bit yet, going to be sitting this one out.

Several new members signing up for this one, if you look at the original post it lets you know that this is open to Albatross Club Members only. It is one of the best investments you can make, membership not only opens up great opportunities like this, but also benefits an incredible charity in St Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

Handicap: 10
RH
Take the clubs to the range and out on the course. Spread the word of Tour Edge and let others use and enjoy them.

handicap 19. senior
RH. senior shaft
currently playing your Edge 522’s
will play on course and use on range

Trust me people, you WANT to be a part of this one. TE does it right!

Current handicap is approximately 12. Yes, I play golf RH.

My plan of action for reviews would be to first test the equipment to deterime if the OEM assertions regarding that piece(s) of equipment are founded, report my findings in the appropriate review thread and continue testing and documenting my findings. I would also purchase a personal launch monitor to be able to supply hard data to the community.

Been super impressed with their C iron and E hybrid lineup over the past few years... can't wait to see what 2024 looks like!

Current Handicap - 18.8, RH

My plan for testing is straight up play. Head to head with current gamers (and the extra bag), range and course, giving impression on feels, likes, dislikes, gains, losses, improvements and meh, all while responding to the requests and questions from THP forum.

NCGA : 12.1
Left handed, but play golf right handed
I am at the range or on the course typically 4-5 times a week. Will give any equipment a timely and honest review that will be ongoing, updated at least weekly with my experiences.

Great opportunity for someone to get a chance to test some fantastic equipment!
Good luck to everyone who enters.

Current Handicap: 27.6
Yes, I am right handed.

Plan is to go play them and the primary method for the forum review would be to talk about the clubs in a way that we can see what the value is for a higher handicapper who is working on consistency with strikes and forgiveness. How will these clubs help lower the scores and provide more fun on the course.

Your Current Handicap: 7.1
Confirm you are RH: Yes, Right Hand

Plan to play 4 times/week over the next 6 months so ample time to give all equipment solid reviews. I can also share with playing partners to get their feedback and share in forum.

Love TEE. Most of my bag except for irons and putter are TEE. Don't have the time to commit to thorough reviews but would recommend that more users take advantage of this.

Your Current Handicap 18
Confirm you are RH - yes
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews - on a mission to play more, new teaching pro and need to reduce my handicap. These will be tested in lessons, on the range and on the course. Will be really interesting to see how different clubs behave as my swing solidifies (hopefully) and the 'cap reduces

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Keep them coming! Don’t sleep on this!

Your Current Handicap: 10.3
Confirm you are RH: Yes

I would get them on course immediately and do comparisons to what has been in the bag in terms of on-course experience and data from shot scope. I would supplement this with some Top Tracer range data as well as hang out in the Tour Edge threads frequently to answer any questions.

Let’s go folks! Get in this thread….!

Currently a 20.6
I play golf right handed. (Am a lefty outside of sports)
I would compare the clubs against my current (and future) clubs in the bag on course and range. On the range I would use my R10 to get comparison numbers to go along with things like feel and visible performance.

Only one more day to enter.
TEEm will be announced Thursday.

This is exciting. ALWAYS one of the best follows on the forum.

Back