ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

current Cap 7.9
YES Right handed
I can review with on course information along with the numbers in my Garage Net

I think it would be fun to see the differences in the equipment from TTE 2021 and 2024.

I had a great time being on the TEEm last year! Tour Edge makes such good gear, easily the equal to anything out there,, and I don't know how they do it, but they do seem to improve on every release.

Would it be bad form for me to try to get back on the TEEm for another year? I'd love to do it again, I'm still playing the driver, 5-wood, and wedges from last year, and can't wait to see what the TEEm gets this year.

Always have loved Tour Edge. I have passed by their factory many times and wished I could get in there
Current HDCP 18
RH✅
I look forward to posting on here and X and Insta with my thoughts on their clubs!

Your Current Handicap - 15
Confirm you are RH - Yes
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews. - My plan of action is to first try out test clubs at the practice range, compare them to my current clubs and report my experience to the group. Then I'll put them in play and report back and give a full review.

Sorry, no Handicap yet. Sounds like it would be perfect excuse to carry 15 or more Clubs 😀. Hit TTE, then hit yours, what a blast. Good luck everyone.

Good luck all!

Get in on this one. Such a good opportunity!

This is such a cool way to test and report back on golf clubs! Good luck, righties!

Current handicap: 18
I am RH

Plan to test: Skytrak+ monitor testing with launch, spin, dispersion and comparison to current equipment. On course play weekly weather permitting. Active posting here, X, Facebook, wherever helps.

I was a tester for TE several years ago. This was thru the outlet I did business with. I had a great time doing it, and learned quite a bit about golf clubs in general.

These days, as a short knocker, I no longer have the golf swing to adequately test any club.

To the eventual winners, I say congratulations, and enjoy the TE products.

Cap. 19
Rh
Albatross yes
First i would snap some pics. Then it would be off to range to give it a good breaking in (you know, mat marks on bottom) so i can get an idea of distance and shot shape to be followed by a rd of golf!

Your Current Handicap - 0.6
Confirm you are RH - Yes!
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.

I plan on writing thorough reviews with data. I am lucky enough to have daily access to a trackman and also a short game facility/par 3 course plus full range to fully test all products.

If you have a spot for a very inonsistent, doddering old fool, I'm in. No USGA caps any more. I'm all over the place. Anywhere from a 7 in one league to an 17 in another. But the season is young. I expect it to level off around 10-12. Another year older Playing a minimum of 45 holes per week till fall, I would have plenty of good days. As well as bad to compare. Just NO 3 woods off the deck please, unless it's magic!

Last edited:
Goodluck to everyone who enters, This is quite the opportunity!!!

GHIN: 3.0
RH
I am frequently visiting the range near my work, have a country club membership for on course testing, and have full access to and indoor and outdoor trackman studio to gather full data year round. I play casual rounds, but also have a full competitive amateur tournament schedule every summer as well, giving ample opportunities for equipment to be tested and put into tournament settings. I've had the experience of working in golf and for a club company, and will provide open and honest feedback.

Your Current Handicap - 27
Confirm you are RH - Yes!

Well I currently play with Tour Edge C521 Irons, EXS 3 Wood and EXS Pro Driver. I am firmly familiar with some of their equipment and could offer some notes on course and range usability from a high handicap player.

What if you don’t know your handicap but you know it’s off the charts?

Right handed

RH confirmed

I've been playing Tour Edge irons and hybrids for awhile now, and would be interested in seeing how they compare to the newer models and the differences. I would have a nice baseline from previous equipment to test against. I play a lot of golf and can give feedback regularly and be available to answer questions from other members.

Your Current Handicap: 16
Confirm you are RH: I am right-handed.
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews: I have experience reviewing clubs through a recent event in which I posted photos/videos, gave reviews, and answered all questions which is what I plan to do here. I also golf all year round whether that is on the course, driving range, or at a simulator so I will not be limited in leaving reviews at any time.

Handicap 9

Right handed

As a golfer for many years, I will give insight to the everyday golfer how each club feels and performs. Tour edge is a high quality brand without breaking the bank.

Your Current Handicap- 1.5
Confirm you are RH- yes
Using Mevo launch to check peformance against current stock of Tour Edge Golf Clubs. Currently have e723 driver, c722 hybrid, c723 irons and wingman wedges, the plan would be to compare new to these and see if there is an improvement in numbers, feel and performance on course.

Love seeing everyone jumping on this opportunity, I was lucky enough to be a part of this last year. I too want another crack at it but I'm sitting this one out yo see how the new team go.

Still have driver, fairway, wedges and putter from last year in the bag.

Your Current Handicap—A High Handicapper. I’ll leave at that. BUT I did score par for the 1st time after I used the Tour Edge irons! It was a fantastic feeling!

Confirm you are RH-I am RH

I would plan to test out the new equipment weekly at my local courses. I also have access to SIM rooms so if there is specific testing Tour Edge needs done there, I can do that too. I’m good with social media posting and plan to have a lot of fun testing the equipment with the my regular golf crew! I’ll provide honest and prompt feedback as well.

Handicap: 23
Right-Handed: Yes
As a current Tour Edge ironwoods player, I have some familiarity with the company and their products. I would test on both the range and the course, as well as a local indoor simulator if outdoor conditions were not conducive to playing … providing a real-world and objective assessment of the experience from the perspective of a higher-handicap golfer who has recommitted to the game after a long layoff. Also having two sons who are avid golfers and a wife who is just beginning, I have access to others who can contribute to the testing process and product assessments. In fear of sounding silly, I would love to do this and have the access and ability needed to meaningfully contribute.

My Handicap is 16
I’m a RH golfer
My plan is to review products using data from Trackman as well as on course testing. I will provide subjective feedback and objective information.

Back