Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

Another round and I'm still enamored with this. It locks on and gets the yardage so quickly compared to my previous unit. I used to have to tuck my elbows into my chest and hold as steady as I could to get a reading but with this I can just sweep across the flag and get a reading
Its so freaking fast and incredibly feature rich.

Another round and I'm still enamored with this. It locks on and gets the yardage so quickly compared to my previous unit. I used to have to tuck my elbows into my chest and hold as steady as I could to get a reading but with this I can just sweep across the flag and get a reading
Such a great device. It is so amazing that you don't have to think about anything when you use it. Quick shot and you got everything there to hit your next shot.

What a great range finder Shot Scope has created all in one package in the Pro ZR. Love being able to quickly hit the pin then move on to the top edge of a bunker to know what space I have between or need to clear. The unit feels sturdy and well built in hand and the Red option is a understated feature in early/late rounds.

What a great range finder Shot Scope has created all in one package in the Pro ZR. Love being able to quickly hit the pin then move on to the top edge of a bunker to know what space I have between or need to clear. The unit feels sturdy and well built in hand and the Red option is a understated feature in early/late rounds.
I continue to be impressed with how clear it is and how fast I can pick up the pin with this. I need to try out the red crosshairs

I continue to be impressed with how clear it is and how fast I can pick up the pin with this. I need to try out the red crosshairs
It's honestly one of the features I didn't think I needed, but switching depending on if it is sunny or overcast is absolutely amazing.

I'm glad I found this review. I bought a Bushnell V5 a couple of weeks ago and it struggles picking up the flag,120 yards or less it's fine, anything over, I can't get it to lock on. It was very frustrating so I'm sending it back, I bought it through Amazon so free returns. I've had good luck with my previous Bushnell rangefinder, but it looks like I'm going to pick up the Shot Scope PRO ZR.

Back