SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Wow I'm ap excited to start reading a out these. Definitely interested.

Great unboxings Donne and Md! These wedges look great and I can't wait to hear how they treat you guys on the course.

This is so very cool.

Matt loved the pics and first write up. I have to admit I lol at your bag setup in that last pic. Really looking forward to everyones thoughts.

Man I think those Scor wedges are gorgeous. I keep popping in here to take a look!:cyclops:

Fantastic start Matt and Donne, if thats just the unboxing I'm really going to enjoy the rest. Nice job, can't wait to hear from all the testers as the results start rolling in.

Looking forward to seeing this review. I'm not interested in replacying my 9 and PW right now, but could see myself with going 3 wedges from the set. I am already heavily considering the old Eidolon wedges. They look great and I really like how similar the look is to the R11.

Can't wait to hear the first thoughts after hitting some balls, they look great!

Matt and AD, great start. They are sweet looking sticks. I'm surprised they are so similar in size (and topline) to the R11s. Really looking forward to see how they perform for you.

Great job on the initial thoughts and pictures guys. I am in the market for new wedges so this thread will definitely be watched closely.

Does the finish on these wear off like the black pearl of Clevelands?

One thing i notice with wedges is the loft almost always projects the sun directly into my eyes on a sunny day.

The darker wedges help combat this but after awhile it wears off.

How's the longevity of these finishes expected to hold up?

Thanks testers! Great unboxings, those grip markings at inch intervals is interesting. Have fun look forward to reading thoughts on em soon.

My god those sticks are beautiful!
Great start guys. I can't wait to read how they feel and work.

Great shots and write ups so far.
Very interested in seeing how you guys feel about the wedges that replace clubs from your iron set (9i - PW/AW).
I have SGI irons so my 9i and PW are pretty easy to hit, I'm already leaning towards just doing 3 clubs to replace my SW and LW and add a 3rd Wedge since I only carry 13 clubs now.
Per SCORfit my current lofts are:
9i - 41°
PW - 46°

I'm thinking of going 51, 56, 61.
Depending on the reviews, may have to go with the 4 or 5 club set.
Can't wait till everyone starts hitting these.

Matt - outstanding photos and comparisons!! Can't wait to see how these work for you especially compared to the Eidolons that you already gamed.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great start AD, One-T and MD.

These wedges intrigued me once it was announced that testers were going to be chosen. As I suspected, it was a very detailed online fitting. Thanks for walking us through that adwill.

At first glance, the top line looked large, but the comparison dispelled that thought. Thanks for the comparison, you can really see that they are "normal". I really like the look of the wedges.

I'm really interested in how the V-sole performs as well.

Looking forward to the entire testing and review process.

This one has started off amazingly! Great initial pics and unboxing threads guys, loving the comparisons!

The extras included with the clubs are a really nice touch. The divot tool is a cheeky little extra which shows the confidence of the SCOR system, I like!

Really intrigued by the V-sole tech on these clubs, as bounce is one of the factors I struggle to pin down in my wedges.

Finally, I can't wait to read about how you guys take to the whole SCOR methodology. This isn't just a set of irons with specified lofts, there's a whole learning process of shots, grips and swings to go through to dial these babies in. It'll be a lot of work, but I think we have the right testers in place to do it!

Does the finish on these wear off like the black pearl of Clevelands?

One thing i notice with wedges is the loft almost always projects the sun directly into my eyes on a sunny day.

The darker wedges help combat this but after awhile it wears off.

How's the longevity of these finishes expected to hold up?

Thanks testers! Great unboxings, those grip markings at inch intervals is interesting. Have fun look forward to reading thoughts on em soon.

The finish is a chrome looking finish, I think MD may have confused you with the pics of his Eidelons.

These wedges are knocking on my door. They look awesome. I need some range/course feedback stat!

These things looks unreal. I am a lot jealous right now......

I'm interested to see how these compare to the Big Boys in the wedge business. How do these SCOR wedges compare to other wedges like Vokeys, Clevelands, Callaway Jaws etc. I like the idea that these can be purchased as a complete wedge package. it would be nice if the other guys offered the same thing instead of charging $110-$140 per club.

Great unboxings! I am highly interested to see how this system works.

I'm interested to see how these compare to the Big Boys in the wedge business. How do these SCOR wedges compare to other wedges like Vokeys, Clevelands, Callaway Jaws etc. I like the idea that these can be purchased as a complete wedge package. it would be nice if the other guys offered the same thing instead of charging $110-$140 per club.

They start out at $150 individually but when you buy 3, it goes down to $399 total and I believe 5 is $639 so you are still looking at $128/club. Just an FYI.

Alright, now this thread is up and running. Great start guys, I think this will be one of the most popular testing threads going for quite a while. Testers, I want you to pay particular attention to the wedges replacing the 9, pw, and aw in your current sets as far as if you would actually spend the extra money to replace those clubs versus the improved feel & performance the SCOR wedges provide. In other words, does the SCOR wedge in that range (9, pw, aw) perform appreciably better to offset the expense? I imagine it would be well into the testing before you are able to answer this question so keep it in the back of you minds please. I imagine others here wonder about that part of the SCOR system.

Alright, now this thread is up and running. Great start guys, I think this will be one of the most popular testing threads going for quite a while. Testers, I want you to pay particular attention to the wedges replacing the 9, pw, and aw in your current sets as far as if you would actually spend the extra money to replace those clubs versus the improved feel & performance the SCOR wedges provide. In other words, does the SCOR wedge in that range (9, pw, aw) perform appreciably better to offset the expense? I imagine it would be well into the testing before you are able to answer this question so keep it in the back of you minds please. I imagine others here wonder about that part of the SCOR system.

dont you worry buddy, this is the most intriguing(word of the day) part of the process to me.

Back