Recipe Recipe of the Week - One Pan Ground Chicken and Brussels Sprouts

View attachment 9134399

I put this in a bowl with quinoa instead of rice, I’m riced out haha. It was pretty tasty. I think could definitely add some onion, maybe green onion 🤔 I ended up adding a little Sriracha on top for some more flavor but will definitely make again.

Glad you liked it! I like to sometimes add gochujang for some added spice, and green onions would be great in there for sure.

I have made this for the 3rd time now. One of my favorite meals now. The cheat code is getting the chicken from Aldi because it was half the cost of my normal super market.

I have made this for the 3rd time now. One of my favorite meals now. The cheat code is getting the chicken from Aldi because it was half the cost of my normal super market.

I am so happy you like it so much. It’s definitely one in my regular rotation.

Just made this again. It’s going to be a staple from now on

This was dinner tonight with quinoa again. It’s delicious and healthy, made extra for lunches too. I’m a big fan of adding a little sriracha on top.

This looks amazing. The Mrs. is working late at the ER tonight so I'm on my own for dinner, this will be made!

Made this for dinner tonight, it was amazing! I doubled the recipe so I can meal prep my lunches!

Added sriracha on top too.

Made this for dinner tonight, it was amazing! I doubled the recipe so I can meal prep my lunches!

Added sriracha on top too.
This is the way!

Glad you liked it. It's one of my favorites, it's on heavy rotation in our house.
May have to get a mandolin slicer, hand shredded the Brussels with a knife.

Couch-bowl food! Thanks to whoever bumped this!

No, you need the shredding attachment to a food processor. It's literally done in 2 seconds. You're welcome in advance 😂
Need to add a food processor to my list along with the Creami!

@GolferGal -- Sauce sounds interesting. Have you tried it on other meats - beef, pork?

Hey @GolferGal do you think the Brussel sprouts can be substituted with anything else? I can't stand them :eek: But the recipe sounds good & wanted to try it.

I also added a bit of red pepper flakes to the sauce to give it a kick.

When cooking the brussel sprouts, I added minced garlic and a finely minced shallot as well.

I also added a bit of red pepper flakes to the sauce to give it a kick.

When cooking the brussel sprouts, I added minced garlic and a finely minced shallot as well.
Funny this pops up this morning! I am making it tonight for dinner.

Hey @GolferGal do you think the Brussel sprouts can be substituted with anything else? I can't stand them :eek: But the recipe sounds good & wanted to try it.

I am sure you can, maybe broccoli or cabbage, sugar snap peas, green beans, I think it could work with a lot of different veggies. You may have to make more sauce depending on the vegetable though since the shredded Brussels sprouts don't need as much.

Anything that can still be cooked but stay "crisp." Green beans would be good, diced cabbage slaw would be good too, kind of like an "egg roll in a bow" recipe.

Back