Votes: 56 42.7%
  • Back pocket left side

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • Front pocket? -----weirdo

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Don't take it off

Votes: 24 18.3%

• Total voters
Back right since I can grab it and have my left hand free right out the gate.

What sort of serial killer puts it in their front pocket?
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I have a clip that slides over my belt with velcro on it. Glove Caddy, I stick it to the clip, not in any pocket. Actually helps it air out and dry a bit before the next tee shot. I only take it off and stick it when i reach the green.

Image.jpeg

No voting option works for me.

No pocket. Either leave it in the cart or put it on top of my bag if walking.

When I wear gloves (2) I never take them off unless they get wet, or damaged.

I carry 3 pairs in my bag for a just in case moment.

Just never bought into the idea of "on, and off" scenario. I putt the same with, or without my gloves on.

I wear two gloves mainly to protect my hands from too much sun exposure. Colder weather gets me wearing them too.

I put it in my front right pocket. Lost gloves too many times putting them in a back pocket, so i switched up.

Yes, i am a weirdo.

Front right pocket for me, always has been, no idea why.

I don't like anything in my back pockets when I play for some reason, I guess that's just the psychopath in me?

Haven't worn a glove on 25 years. When I did it went in back right pocket

None of the above. I put it in the pouch on my push cart.

Back left, same hand I wear on it on.

This obviously makes zero sense to me.
I agree about the front pocket, because when you pull your glove out, whatever is in your front pocket could come out to, and you may not notice. However, I wouldn't get in an argument over it. :)

Back right, mainly because I wear a lot of bird dogs and they only have a right back pocket.

What glove? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't play with a glove.

And I'm really weird, because if I do play with a glove (cold weather, a cut on my hand, something like that), I play with 2 gloves. Having one hand covered and one bare feels weird. So I just run around the course looking like Mickey Mouse for 4 hours.

I usually only take it off when I am putting. I think I put randomly in any pocket. I don’t think it goes in anyone specific pocket.

Back right, always. It comes off when I get inside full swing range (chipping/putting), and goes back on as I walk off the green toward the next tee so I'm ready to hit when I get there and don't waste time standing on the tee box putting my glove back on.

No matter the front, doesn't it get wrinkled, grouped up and destroyed being in the front pocket?

In warmer weather, my hand will get hot in a glove. So, it’ll come off after nearly every shot as I fasten it around the cart’s roof handle. Opening facing forward to get airflow in there.

In the instance when I need the glove around the green, like after playing out of a greenside bunker, glove comes off and goes into my back left pocket.

Glad to see I'm not alone in the "Don't take it off camp." I used to take it off and put in back right pocket but then I realized having it off didn't help my putting whatsoever. Now it would feel weird not to putt w/ it on.

I normally don't bother removing it. When it do, it's back left pocket.

Glad to see I'm not alone in the "Don't take it off camp." I used to take it off and put in back right pocket but then I realized having it off didn't help my putting whatsoever. Now it would feel weird not to putt w/ it on.
I sometimes don't take it off during our cold winter morning rounds - not that it makes much difference, but I'll take any little bit of warmth I can get. Things get pretty sweaty in the summer heat though, so I take the glove off to let my hand (and glove) dry out just a bit, if nothing else.

For me it's really just a psychological thing - I know I don't putt/chip any better with my glove off, but it gets in my head if I leave it on and miss a putt or skull/chunk a chip.

Always go’s in the front left pocket.

I though you were talking about where to hide your stash

Back