Not the biggest fan but I went along with a friend of mine to a concert the other night

IMAG0136.jpg

Crazy thing about rap music...you have to be 17 to go to the store and buy their CD if it has a parental advisory, but apparently you only have to be 10 to go to their concert. I felt way over-age to be at that concert, and it was very uncomfortable sitting there with thousands of 10-12 year old girls wearing the smallest dress they could fit in to.

Does he even have enough songs to have a concert??? I thought all he had was Rack ******...

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Does he even have enough songs to have a concert??? I thought all he had was Rack ******...

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

My thoughts exactly.

The concert was about an hour and a half. Decent amount of songs. I guess he has a couple of CDs out.

Had to bump the thread with some pride...I've always liked Big Quarters out of Minneapolis - well they hooked up again with my sister, Mankwe:

I love some of the older rap stuff... Ice T, Big Pun, Eric B and Rakim, even Kurtis Blow, Public Enemy....I guess I am old.

Still love the Beasties (I was friends with Adam Yauch/MCA(RIP my brother) and even some newer stuff like Drake, Kanye and Jay Z(I guess not new, but for my range, thet are new)

vanilla ice, who else?

jking, i listen to eminem, some jay-z, a lot of kid cudi, some other stuff..

Best rap I've ever heard in my life comes from Lecrae and Trip Lee. They are Christian Rap, and it's great.

Im a huge Hip Hop fan, some of my favorites are Jay-Z, Kanye West, Mos Def, Common, Lupe Fiasco, J-Cole, Rick Ross, T.I., and Im kind of ashamed to say I think Drake makes good music.

Had to bump the thread with some pride...I've always liked Big Quarters out of Minneapolis - well they hooked up again with my sister, Mankwe:

Love it! There is so much really good talent out there that never gets heard. Thanks for sharing, Nate. BTW, is your sister the same girl who sung on Atmosphere's "Yesterday?".

Love it! There is so much really good talent out there that never gets heard. Thanks for sharing, Nate. BTW, is your sister the same girl who sung on Atmosphere's "Yesterday?".

Yep. That's my sis! So proud.

Just gotta get in on this thread as a new member huge hip hop fan. The Roots are my favorite band of all time.
top five rappers of all time dead or alive in my opinion.
1. Black thought
2. Nas
3. Rakim
4. Q-tip
5. Eminem

Who's into rap music and who are your favorite rappers?

Ice,Ice Baby. Vanilla Ice yo. LOL! I like some,Eminem,Beastie Boys and Outkast thats about it. I,m more of a metal head.

Just gotta get in on this thread as a new member huge hip hop fan. The Roots are my favorite band of all time.
top five rappers of all time dead or alive in my opinion.
1. Black thought
2. Nas
3. Rakim
4. Q-tip
5. Eminem

I like that list. I would put krs-one, biggie/2pac on that list as well.

I'm happy this thread popped up. A couple of weekends ago I was at a golf outing and had a 16 year old ask me if I like rap. I gave my list of rappers I like. I said I like a lot of old school rap "like EPMD and Tribe Called Quest". This 16 year old then said, "Old school Lil' Wayne will blow your mind.". My brother and I lost our minds. It was the running joke for the entire weekend.

I was at the roots picnic last weekend the roots and de la soul and the roots and rakim whole paid in full album. It was a historic weekend.

Just sayin' that Lil' Wayne is the worst rapper on Earth.

I personally am a huge fan of Hollywood Undead. Love their sound, and the varying voices throughout the group.

Jay-Z, Biggie, Old school Dre. Also always been a fan of Kanye's old stuff

Back