Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

woops sorry i didn't mean to go OT...back to the discussion.

I always hear:

"She would look nicer if she didn't dress like a *****"

etc..etc..

LOL, yep heard that one many times.

BTW have we officially derailed this thread ala Claire style yet?

LOL, yep heard that one many times.

BTW have we officially derailed this thread ala Claire style yet?

I think so but its ok since JB was also contributed to the conversations :)

I was simply gonna add that anyone whose career depends on being outside in the sunshine 10 months a year for a decade or two is going to look weathered faster than someone who works in an office.

Oh, is there a golf tournament this weekend?

I was simply gonna add that anyone whose career depends on being outside in the sunshine 10 months a year for a decade or two is going to look weathered faster than someone who works in an office.

I think Sergio was asking the same question.

So are you sorta claiming you agree with me that Dottie looks pretty good? Gotta remember that I like em older like myself.:D

So are you sorta claiming you agree with me that Dottie looks pretty good? Gotta remember that I like em older like myself.:D

She's always looked fine to me. Ditto Judy Rankin. I can see where Juli Inkster is looking weathered, and Helen Alfredsson is best appreciated from a slight distance.

Also, Dottie will be 44 in August, which is believe makes her younger than you. :act-up:

Also, Dottie will be 44 in August, which is believe makes her younger than you. :act-up:

Way to burst my bubble! But she is only 2 1/2 years younger so that's close enough for me. Just don't tell my wife.

I think Sergio was asking the same question.

Here's my thing. Until he grows up, and wins a lot more, I don't think he should be deserving of a one word name. Tiger, yes. Annika, yes. Even Lorena on a trial basis. But not Garcia.

I think that might be a good idea Harry.

yeah I agree but how many other sergios are on the tour? how many phils? or padraigs? just saying...

Phil is sure getting a lot of use out of that 64* wedge.

Maybe it's just me needing a new prescription for my contacts, but does the CBS HD broadcast look a little carpy at times today?

Maybe it's just me needing a new prescription for my contacts, but does the CBS HD broadcast look a little carpy at times today?

It seems a bit "pixelated" at times.

It seems a bit "pixelated" at times.

Right now it seems okay, but for a little while (especially when they were showing pre-broadcast footage (it looked a little blurry to me.)

EDIT: Just noticed it again. I think they have some non-HD cameras on some of the holes.

Spoiler
Nice reaction from Danny Lee after pulling that ball into the water

ZJ ties for the lead with the hot SeeMore putter.

Right now it seems okay, but for a little while (especially when they were showing pre-broadcast footage (it looked a little blurry to me.)

EDIT: Just noticed it again. I think they have some non-HD cameras on some of the holes.

Harry. it looked to me like quite a bit of the coverage was rather poor quality as well. The greens looked awful & I know they couldn't possibly have actually been in the condition they appeared to be in.

wake woods up he is falling usleep now hes only 10 under

:flowers4u::glasses-cool::beauty::drool::blowkiss::in-love::kissing::kissed:
Have I mentioned that I'm in love with Di Stewart from the NXT commercials?

2_128x128.jpg
diweb.jpg
di_stewart.jpg

spaceball.gif
2637077308_5d85785aae.jpg

2750949684_a7d0103ed6.jpg
2750114987_57ca4537c6.jpg

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is smoking hotttttttt holy crap that is one htty damn
(6 photos. did they all show up?)

She's got a great speaking voice too. Voice is a key attribute for me.

Back