Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Just a reminder for those setting their DVRs for this week's PGA event.

Golf Channel is doing early round coverage on Saturday and Sunday, 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., before network coverage begins on CBS at 3:00 p.m.

Full TV Schedule (not including Golf Channel re-airs):

THU 4/30 GOLF: 3-6 PM ET

FRI 5/1 GOLF: 3-6 PM ET

SAT 5/2 GOLF: 1-2:30 PM ET

SAT 5/2 CBS: 3-6 PM ET

SUN 5/3 GOLF: 1-2:30 PM ET

SUN 5/3 CBS: 3-6 PM ET

Some very intriguing groupings:
Tiger, Furyk, Toms
Sergio, Ogilvy, Yang
Villegas, Singh, Paddy
Mickelson, AK, Davis Love III

Furyk and Toms are two classy, and very neutral golfers. Tiger may add some fireworks, esp if he doesn't have his swing under control yet (recalling his comments and yelling match with Haney at the Masters here).

Have I mentioned that I'm in love with Di Stewart from the NXT commercials?

2_128x128.jpg
diweb.jpg
di_stewart.jpg

spaceball.gif
2637077308_5d85785aae.jpg

2750949684_a7d0103ed6.jpg
2750114987_57ca4537c6.jpg

(6 photos. did they all show up?)

I don't think you did Harry. Are you? hehehe

(They all showed up for me)

She's like Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) but can play golf and is 100% pure Britishy goodness.

She certainly does not hurt the eyes any Harry. She's a cutie.

It's setting up to be a great weekend at Quail Hollow.......

What does Di Stewart have to do with this?

Spoiler
Why do I even bother to ask?

The leaderboard is like a polar opposite kind of thing. You have Phil and Tiger at the top. Then the rest of the top 10 makes the field look fairly weak. However you get down to the Even par area and see some huge names. Great field this week.

I watched some of the replay last night, while bouncing back and forth from the Brewers game. Man, Phil was pulling some more rabbits out of his hat. Did you see his up and down on 18? WTF? I'm still not sure how he didn't hit the cart path on his follow through, and when I watched it in slo mo on my dvr I see how he picked it clean, which resulted in an absurd amount of spin for that lie.

Off topic, I'm a big fan of AK (gotta love his bling). He's sort of like the hip-hop star of the PGA. But back to my point, I am always shocked at how low his voice is. I've heard him speak a few times post round, on the Haney Project, and of course talking to the ball after shots. It just doensn't seem like that voice would come out of him. Oh well, regardless, he's my new number 1.

JB, are there plans for a limited edition bling buckle? Would we have to add a few zeros to the cost of the current model?

Ben

There is a chance, because we do love our bling. However we want to make sure that they are affordable.

What does Di Stewart have to do with this?

Spoiler
Why do I even bother to ask?

Because they are showing the NXT commercials with her repeatedly during the Quail Hollow.

Spoiler
Tiger just sunk a 58 footer for a birdie, and moves into the lead at 8 under

Dottie in person is a great friendly lady. But when up close next to her, she is not much to look it IMHO.

Dottie in person is a great friendly lady. But when up close next to her, she is not much to look it IMHO.

I haven't seen what she looks like yet but you are obligated to say that JB now that you are married :D

GG feels the exact same way as I do.

Only have seen her on TV & she looks pretty darn good there.

I haven't seen what she looks like yet but you are obligated to say that JB now that you are married :D

LOL, possibly true.

GG feels the exact same way as I do.

Come on now, she's a woman & they all hate each other:D

I work with all women and I totally agree. All haters...haha

It's true! Doesn't matter how pretty or nice a woman is, another woman will always find some small flaw & make it out to be a huge deal.

GG is not like that at all actually.

It's true! Doesn't matter how pretty or nice a woman is, another woman will always find some small flaw & make it out to be a huge deal.

I always hear:

"I don't know why everyone thinks she's pretty"
"She's pretty but like fake pretty"
"She looks nice but those are fake"
"She would look nicer if she didn't dress like a *****"

etc..etc..

Back