Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 291 58.9%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.2%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
I've now played 6 walking rounds, a lot in cold and wet and windy conditions here, and I don't see myself going back. The Nitron has been just an absolute pleasure to use so far and could not recommend it more. As you can see in my signature, a buddy in the neighborhood has one as well and we love them.

It's been the wisest thing I've purchased because I've learned all the up and down and sitting in a cart was not helping me loosen up.

The umbrella sits too low. My buddy added pvc to his but it looks bad. Maybe taller umbrellas?

I replaced the stock holder with the “angle adjuster” that allows tilt and has the benefit of increasing height a bit. If you don’t want the tilt, there is also a spacer accessory that goes between the cart and the holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It’s the best dang gadget I’ve ever purchased! Very few issues with it overall. Love it and definitely makes walking 18 easier!!

Follow mode is 🔥 as well!!
Which one do you have?

1000010903.jpg

First outing of the Nitron today. Very easy to use and push around. The holder under the cover might need some tweaking for my stuff to be how I want them. But the most important parts were fantastic!

View attachment 9261756

First outing of the Nitron today. Very easy to use and push around. The holder under the cover might need some tweaking for my stuff to be how I want them. But the most important parts were fantastic!
My third outing with the Nitron. My only issue with it is I wish I had gotten one sooner. The adjustability and the 3 seconds to open and close is absurd.
I didn’t fully close the cover when I was putting it away.
Yes, I was the guy chasing golf balls around the parking lot. My buddy had a blast with it.

My third outing with the Nitron. My only issue with it is I wish I had gotten one sooner. The adjustability and the 3 seconds to open and close is absurd.
I didn’t fully close the cover when I was putting it away.
Yes, I was the guy chasing golf balls around the parking lot. My buddy had a blast with it.
I learned from the stories in the Nitron thread and here and emptied the holder before folding. I may look at a simple strap to use when putting it in for transport so that I can leave the stuff in there. Something like a bungee cord to just throw on it.

Riksha at Bandon

1000013613.jpg

How is pushing those compared to your Nitron?
I mostly pull the riksha. A lot loss storage space so your bag needs keep everything you need.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Back