Punk , New Wave , Ska

Saw these guys open up for 311 YEARS ago, absolutely love this tune.

Made this collaborative. Added a couple songs. Spotify put those pictures together. As i understand it anyone can add to it and it will identify who posted the song which is cool. Of course it starts with a song from THP’s very own Checkered One, as it should.
View attachment 9114409
This Playlist is saving my sanity during this long work day. Thanks again for setting it up. 👊

Just saw this today. Having a little girl... The video makes me smile

Love the THPunk playlist. It just keeps getting better.
I love it as well. Was awesome to listen to during all the driving i had to do last weekend. Need to listen more often and add more stuff.

My friend found old 4 track demos that his hardcore band he had with my brother recorded 25 years ago. I tracked down an old 4 track and have been digitizing them to remix/remaster. They weren’t recorded too great, they were maybe 16-17yo at the time and they just slapped some mics up but it’s been a fun project so far. About a year or two after these demos they recorded with Kurt Ballou up at Godcity with much better quality!!!

ADDCB9C0-AF27-4AFD-AF73-AA97C605EC34.jpeg

Well Blink is back and this concert looks incredible!! Hopefully grabbing tickets on Friday!!

Attachments

• b1574c9a-5c4b-4291-b50f-38ac18e36bd5.jpg
    b1574c9a-5c4b-4291-b50f-38ac18e36bd5.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 8
Hahaha I saw Fenix TX open go guttermouth once.
Everyone hated them and the guys from guttermouth made fun of them mercilessly

It was a good time

Man there's maybe 5 bands total on that bill I'd be interested in seeing, and they're all in small print.

I stumbled upon The Chats. This is my son's current favorite song. Such a good punk band. They're worth the time.

Really like this band. Great Add. @Davidhibler added some of their stuff to THPunk on Spotify. So cool to hear and like bands and songs you never heard before.

I had to get in on the fun and I added some tunes. I tend to lean more towards the hardcore & emo sides of punk but it's all good. As long as it gets me going, I like it.

Also, I wanted to put the Live at Red Rocks version of "The Decline" on there but I don't think anyone wants to sit through a 20 minute song :LOL:

Got my When We We're Young 2023 tickets today.

In other news, how had I never heard of Allister before? Stumbled upon them during a Spotify session this afternoon.

I had to get in on the fun and I added some tunes. I tend to lean more towards the hardcore & emo sides of punk but it's all good. As long as it gets me going, I like it.
Gotta check those out. Golfing tomorrow and Sunday perfect time to do that.

Contemplating if I should take yet another Friday off and go see Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Dec.1..............................Who the **** am i kidding. Of course I'm going.....:cool:

Back