Punk , New Wave , Ska

Contemplating if I should take yet another Friday off and go see Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Dec.1..............................Who the **** am i kidding. Of course I'm going.....:cool:
I think my brother might be going to that show as well. Very cool.

My daughter buying a Nirvana sweatshirt and @HarlettoScara naming them as his favorite band has spurred me to listen to all their albums front to back over the last few weeks. I feel like the state of the world might be about to spur another punk music revolution.

Saw this a few days ago on several big news outlets. Surprised it made the big news outlets, but I'm guessing the link to the Red Hot Chili Peppers is the reason for it. Still unfortunate to hear about.

Some heat on the THPunk playlist. Looking good on there fellas!

a little further back in time

My daughter buying a Nirvana sweatshirt and @HarlettoScara naming them as his favorite band has spurred me to listen to all their albums front to back over the last few weeks. I feel like the state of the world might be about to spur another punk music revolution.
That is absolutely parenting done right :LOL:

Love this tune:

Going downtown tonight to Mohawk Place. Annual Strummerville tribute to Joe Strummer. Always a great group of bands.

Gonna be up late tonight preparing to question two people in depositions. Drinking coffee and listening to @checkered Rudebway album. Perfect and relaxing love it. Later it will be the THPunk playlist which is just so good.
DD7D6DA4-9BAF-4993-A144-E55CB96079D1.png

Gonna be up late tonight preparing to question two people in depositions. Drinking coffee and listening to @checkered Rudebway album. Perfect and relaxing love it. Later it will be the THPunk playlist which is just so good.
View attachment 9149844

Appreciate you listening!

The THPunk playlist has been my go to for when I have to drive around. I've had to drive up to Bellingham and back (about 120 miles round trip) and it really helps the time go by. I added a few songs a week or so ago, I need to add more.

Back