Punk , New Wave , Ska

Got to add the Ramones to this one. At CBGBs in NYC my wife and I saw the Ramones, Talking Heads and a few others.

Full fledged jealous.

My favorite Five Iron Frenzy tune.

Gotta show off a couple of my 45s..

20220719_181404.jpg

I need lots more!!

Tried to find stuff from my brothers old band online this was all I could find. They played shows in New England in the mid 90’s, played some fests with Falling Forward, The Enkindels, Split Lip, Piebald, Converge, Cave In, Year Of Our Lord, bands like that.

Love seeing all the Dropkicks love in here. I know what I’m listening to tomorrow.

A couple from back home around Oxnard. (NARDCORE!!)

Ill Repute - Oxnard

Strung Out - Analog

From a little further away in Placentia an old favorite
Agent Orange - Bloodstains

I have always wanted to see this band live.

And now I can post the actual almighty SNFU. RIP Chi Pig.

More Ska!

The Hotknives - Driving Me Mad

The Slackers - Have the Time

Mobtown - The Rhythm of Ska

Local San Diego band from the late '70s/early '80s, The Penetrators.

I'd be foolish not to post one of my own. LOL (excuse the poor.... everything)
Checkered One - Gates of Hell

These guys put on a fun show. Saw them when I lived down in Austin in the early 2000’s.
it was one of those multi band tours that epitaph used to do…Punk o Rama I think they called it?
Anyway, bad religion was playing at stubs that night and they came over to watch this show when they were done.

VGS

never saw voodoo glow skulls live but have been listening to them recently. Band Geek Mafia is one of my favorite records.

Here's a song you've heard in about a million TV commercials, but never knew who the band was. Trio was a West German band, and this song was their greatest hit.

never saw voodoo glow skulls live but have been listening to them recently. Band Geek Mafia is one of my favorite records.
VGS is great! Efrem from Death By Stereo sings with them now. Which I find really cool.

Back