Punk , New Wave , Ska

Oh man. Lots of memories of this genre!
I used to listen to lots of ska but can’t remember some of it right now

Probably the only one I can get behind in this thread 🤣 I think….only because I don’t know names of the songs on our golf playlist that I might like too.
LOL sometimes when we go out to play my wife says "Don't put on that angry music" but she has seen The Clash, Gang of Four, The Psychedelic Furs and countless New Wave and Punk Bands years ago at a Club called The Continental . She likes New Wave like The Jam ( A Town Called Malice) its just some Punk she claims she does not like.

These guys put on a fun show. Saw them when I lived down in Austin in the early 2000’s.
it was one of those multi band tours that epitaph used to do…Punk o Rama I think they called it?
Anyway, bad religion was playing at stubs that night and they came over to watch this show when they were done.

VGS

Oh man. Lots of memories of this genre!
I used to listen to lots of ska but can’t remember some of it right now
Look forward to when it comes to you and you post it. So much great ska and ska makes for great golf playlists.

For the record posting about Punk music on a golf forum not that punk

I listen to Rancid, Social Distortion & Pennywise on the regular. Love original Sublime which is kind of in this arena.

Hahaha I don’t know what you mean. Posting about punk on a golf forum is punk as f**k!

flipping off the band and throwing lit cigarettes at them is punk.

Dropkick Murphys, hell yes. My co-workers know they don’t enter my office when it’s playing. Work is getting done. If it’s Jimmy Buffett, I’m looking at fishing spots in OBX. 🤣

Guanabatz are a psychobilly band, which is close enough to punk for me (I'm also a big rockabilly/psychobilly fan).

Hahaha I don’t know what you mean. Posting about punk on a golf forum is punk as f**k!
Exactly. Perfect place right here. And to be even more specific its punk as f**k because this is not just any forum its the f*****g Hackers Paradise.

Demented Are Go is another psychobilly band that blurs the punk line.

Another band that put on a killer live show.

Back