Post A Golf Photo

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_4999.jpeg
On the used rack at the golf shop the other day.

IMG_1845.jpeg

With Morgan Cup selections coming. Here’s a look at the first hole from last year at Dormie Club.

I'm sure there's more than I can see in that beautiful picture 😉
From Google maps. The green arrows are sort of a speed slot that will shoot the balls down to the left toward the first bunker on the left, if not farther toward the green depending on carry. On left side of the fairway, everything falls away fast. At the bottom of the hole, you're probably 25-30 feet below the green. There's about a 15 yard swath of native field grass before you get to the tree line. Right side of the fairway, things fall away but not to that extreme. If you're short of the first bunker on the right, your approach is blind. Anyball right, long and left of the green will run away. Right of the green drops to about 20 feet below. The 3 dark areas on the right of the green are about 6 feet below the surface. The green slopes from back left to front right and there is more than a foot drop.

13 OMGC satellite.png

13 OMGC speed slot.jpg

From Google maps. The green arrows are sort of a speed slot that will shoot the balls down to the left toward the first bunker on the left, if not farther toward the green depending on carry. On left side of the fairway, everything falls away fast. At the bottom of the hole, you're probably 25-30 feet below the green. There's about a 15 yard swath of native field grass before you get to the tree line. Right side of the fairway, things fall away but not to that extreme. If you're short of the first bunker on the right, your approach is blind. Anyball right, long and left of the green will run away. Right of the green drops to about 20 feet below. The 3 dark areas on the right of the green are about 6 feet below the surface. The green slopes from back left to front right and there is more than a foot drop.

View attachment 9260494

View attachment 9260496
Oof. Pretty hole but can see it takes 2 really good shots

I took this a few weeks ago. That bush you see in the background is normally on dry land, as well as those weeds on the other side of the ducks.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 12.52.01 PM.png

From the Chevron Saturday IMG_6391.jpeg

IMG_6382.jpeg
The goosebumps that first morning of The Hideaway!

9915568e933ba72157ef8392744d0ef4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me with a Boomer Sooner (@mantan)

IMG_2933.jpeg

Me with a Texas Longhorn

IMG_2929.jpeg

Rivals 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Back