Part Time Golf Co.

About to place another order for some more trucker hats. Wore this one again today, and it's perfect. Light and airy, which was needed on a HUMID South Florida day.

Wore mine yesterday in a really humid round after a long spell of rain. Definitely agree on the light and airy part. Nice hats all around. Wish the bill held a little tighter bend, but that's my main complaint with many hats, and it may break in a bit over time. I like the fitted hat just for wearing out. I may need to grab another trucker as well though so I can have another color option.

I ordered a couple of hats from these guys yesterday. Went with the solid black trucker and navy/white trucker. The site now says that due to recent demand, orders may take 2-3 weeks to process. I figure Big Break Mexico helped them quite a bit, but I have a feeling the THP love is part of that as well. Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to getting a few new lids.

I ordered a couple of hats from these guys yesterday. Went with the solid black trucker and navy/white trucker. The site now says that due to recent demand, orders may take 2-3 weeks to process. I figure Big Break Mexico helped them quite a bit, but I have a feeling the THP love is part of that as well. Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to getting a few new lids.

That happened with my order and they ended up throwing in a bunch of extra swag for me!

My first order wasn't back ordered. My second one was. But I got a shipping notice late last week and it should arrive this week.

Yeah I'm not too worried about it. I'm actually glad they're getting so many orders. When a small company like this starts to blow up they have a hard time figuring how much product it will take to meet the demand. I understand and hole others do as well. They have a cool logo, reasonable prices and an innovative approach so I'd love to see them make it.

so bumbed my hat already has sweat stains on it. damn this texas heat!

will give it a shot today hopefully the hat maintains its shape

Wear it damp afterwards. It actually will fit a bit better.

I too have been eyeing these hats for a bit. Looks a lot like the MLB logo, but I like it.

I too, love white gold hats. I'm trying to decide if I want the all white fitted or the adjustable white in the first post.
I thought the same thing about the logo. Really like the look of them, but I have reached the status of hats, where SWMBO says for every new one that comes in, one old one most go out. It was easy for a while, but now I'm down to the 30 or 40 that I really like :(

These bad boys just showed up!

null-18.jpg

Love the hats!

Also, sweet GS4 you got there!

Love the hats!

Also, sweet GS4 you got there!

Thanks! Just got that today, actually. Bit of a learning curve coming from my iPhone 4S, though.

I love my Part Time hats but my white fitted one showed up with a funny bend in the bill on one side that I just can't get out.

Totally forgot, got to meet this guy during the PGA Champ.
e7a2e6yz.jpg

That's pretty awesome man, you were rocking the right hat too haha.

He was tweeting with me all week trying to meet up, but it was kinda tough cuz Stallings doesn't let him bring his phone to the range or course. I found a good spot where they just made it to the pitching area as soon as he looked over and saw the hat he got a huge smile on his face and came over and talked with me for about 10-15 mins, really really awesome guy.

That's cool man! Brent seems like a really good dude and I'm really hoping he's able to get his game to the next level.

Ordered a 2 hats, took 3 weeks before they even sent it out. I guess there has been alot of people liking them aswell. I got a red and white trucker hat. They do look really sweet, if I have to say!

Back