Part Time Golf Co.

They sent me 2 stickers and a Patch. Didnt expect it, but was excited to see it!

6abazaza.jpg

Six4Three5 has an awesome thread about his interaction with this company, check it out; http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...2-Pretty-Cool-Big-Break-Part-Time-Golf-Moment

They've been awesome from the first time I sent a tweet. I plan on grabbing the black hat here in the next couple days.

They sent me 2 stickers and a Patch. Didnt expect it, but was excited to see it!

6abazaza.jpg

Six4Three5 has an awesome thread about his interaction with this company, check it out; http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...2-Pretty-Cool-Big-Break-Part-Time-Golf-Moment
Iron on patches. They sent all those stickers and iron on patches for free. Oh and the beer Koosie. The only thing I paid for was the hat and the shirt. They felt bad about the order taking a few extra days to ship so they threw in those goodies. Truly awesome company. They always answer on twitter too.

That's seriously impressive. I wish they had some lower structured or unstructured options for the guys with shorter temples hahaha! I'm sure they'll continue to expand with CS like that.

That's seriously impressive. I wish they had some lower structured or unstructured options for the guys with shorter temples hahaha! I'm sure they'll continue to expand with CS like that.
Most hats fit too high on my head, the trucker style that I ordered does not sit high on my head at all. I was pleased.

Plus, at $16, it doesnt break the bank.

Most hats fit too high on my head, the trucker style that I ordered does not sit high on my head at all. I was pleased.

Interesting... I do like this one..

39176440.jpg

Interesting... I do like this one..

39176440.jpg

Possibly my next purchase.

I've been wearing mine all night, stretching it out and getting a good form fit. I like.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I hate hats sitting high on my head. Haaaate.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I hate hats sitting high on my head. Haaaate.
It is your typical trucker style hat, out of the box. However, with a bit of wear it is loosening up nicely. It's a good fit, I am pleased with the purchase.

This sounds like the kinda company I can support and wear proudly. I'll be ordering a lid.

I wear a 7 5/8 fitted hat, so most caps look like a stovetop hat, this thing fits excellent.

I wear a 7 5/8 fitted hat, so most caps look like a stovetop hat, this thing fits excellent.

At 7-5/8, your still within most companies' "one size fits all" range. I wear a 7-3/4. That's a big friggin head.

At 7-5/8, your still within most companies' "one size fits all" range. I wear a 7-3/4. That's a big friggin head.

Correct, but most structured hats are wither too large or too narrow in the crown so they fit terribly. Flexfit L/XL seems to be the best fitting.

Correct, but most structured hats are wither too large or too narrow in the crown so they fit terribly. Flexfit L/XL seems to be the best fitting.

Yup. And even then, I have to try it one to make sure the XL is X enough. It's a curse. No blessing. Just curse.

Yup. And even then, I have to try it one to make sure the XL is X enough. It's a curse. No blessing. Just curse.

The burden we bear.

These look really nice.

Can anyone speak as to how the fitted compares to the titleist l/xl in size and height? Best fitting hat I've ever worn and hoping someone says "very similar". Really digging the look for sure.

Definitely just picked up a couple of these as well. I have the same problem with hats sitting too high... Grabbed two.

39176439.jpg

and

39162441.jpg

I am a fan of the blue/white one, Jon!

I absolutely love their logo!

I will keep an eye on their products to watch for something to speak to me.

I am a fan of the blue/white one, Jon!

Thanks! I've always liked the two tone trucker style hats. Probably the reason my AC Club hats get so much play!

Great stuff Ry! Glad they gave you the great service they gave me!
e4ysa2u7.jpg

That's some sweet stuff... I've been eyeing getting the patch/sticker kit and a hat for a couple weeks not, but THP limited edition purchases come first :clapp: I will have my order in within a few weeks.

I don't see the big deal out of basically a $2 trucker hat with a small patch on the left side of the front of the hat. But to each their own.

Can anyone speak as to how the fitted compares to the titleist l/xl in size and height? Best fitting hat I've ever worn and hoping someone says "very similar". Really digging the look for sure.

Depends on the Titleist hat. If we are talking about the Titleist performance fitted hat with the mesh back panels and the solid front panel, its a near perfect fit. the The Titleist all mesh fitted hat fits a bit snugger and has a lower crown than the fitted Part Time golf hat.

Back