Page & Tuttle Apparel Review

Hi everyone-

My name is Nolan Goodman and I work with Page & Tuttle Golf. (I've been a visitor to the site for a while, but this is my first time venturing into the forums!) Thanks for all the compliments on the clothing. Feel free to check out our website at pageandtuttlegolf .com which just went up a few weeks ago, and is the first time we've ever sold directly to the public. (We've always just sold directly to pro shops.) We'll be adding a lot more product to the website in the coming weeks, so keep checking back.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to know more about us. I'll be at the PGA Show in Orlando starting tomorrow, but I'll check back as much as I can.

Jake- We're looking forward to checking out your full review!
Welcome to THP Nolan, I'm glad you decided to chime in here. So far I'm quite impressed with the product and I know the forum members love having access to people at the companies for some questions and answers. Welcome aboard!

Jake, after staring at your modeling pics for a while, I've come to two conclusions:

1. I want that jacket!
2. You look incredible uncomfortable. Not b/c of the clothes, just in general.
A model I am not. That would explain the uncomfortable part of it.

lol @ Jake looking like he's being made to try on new school clothes when he was a kid.

still like the look of that jacket man!

I've never heard of Page & Tuttle Golf. Welcome to THP. Guess I'm going to venture over and read up on the materials in the shirts and see what they are all about. Good luck with the review P4B.

Hi everyone-

My name is Nolan Goodman and I work with Page & Tuttle Golf. (I've been a visitor to the site for a while, but this is my first time venturing into the forums!) Thanks for all the compliments on the clothing. Feel free to check out our website at pageandtuttlegolf .com which just went up a few weeks ago, and is the first time we've ever sold directly to the public. (We've always just sold directly to pro shops.) We'll be adding a lot more product to the website in the coming weeks, so keep checking back.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to know more about us. I'll be at the PGA Show in Orlando starting tomorrow, but I'll check back as much as I can.

Jake- We're looking forward to checking out your full review!

Been a fan of Page and Tuttle for years, glad to see it being made available to the GP. Looking forward to say hello at the show this week.

I've never heard of Page & Tuttle Golf. Welcome to THP. Guess I'm going to venture over and read up on the materials in the shirts and see what they are all about. Good luck with the review P4B.

Don't worry, we won't hold it against you! For as long as we've been around ("Page & Tuttle" has been in the golf market since the mid-90s--our company was started in 1886), our goal was to be make ourselves known to pro shop managers, rather than the golfers themselves, as all of our goods were sold to pro shops and then embroidered with the golf course logo. This is the first time in our company's history that we've sold to the public, so we're starting to get out there and try and make people a little more aware of the brand itself.

The attention to detail is definitely impressive - looks like some high quality stuff.

Pretty cool to have someone connected to the company here already.

Steel Tappin'

I surfed over to the site. Really nice looking apparel. The free swing tech wear looks like it really works in the video I have you all in my bookmarks and will def. consider Page & Tuttle when a clothing purchase is near. Looks like it maybe today I like the sweater that's on sale. Reading through the company story is informative and historical. You've got me sold on a solid product.

That jacket does look pretty awesome, even with the odd model wearing it LOL thanks for the pictures Jake

Just an FYI for those curious: that specific Free Swing jacket isn't for sale yet, but will go up on our site in February.

Will it be offered in other colors as well or just that one for now?

Nolan -- Are your clothes being worn by any PGA Tour Players? I ask this because it sure looked like Bobby Gates, had a Page & Tuttle jacket on in the Humana Tournament

It will be offered in the black/royal blue that Jake has on, as well as navy w/orange zips, and iron w/gold zips. It's one of my favorite pieces from our Spring '12 line.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response, I may be OEM'ing one of these when they become available.

I'm not sure what color this is but if it's like a darker pewter color this could be a great color combo

It will be offered in the black/royal blue that Jake has on, as well as navy w/orange zips, and iron w/gold zips. It's one of my favorite pieces from our Spring '12 line.

I like the stitching on the shirts. Interested to see what you have to say about 'em.

Hmmmm. Very intriguing. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the spring line.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Welcome aboard! I am going to have to check out that navy w/orange zips. The jacket absolutely has my attention.

Best of luck with the PGA Show!

Welcome aboard! I am going to have to check out that navy w/orange zips. The jacket absolutely has my attention.

Best of luck with the PGA Show!

I thought the same thing about the navy w/orange zips but then I realized it'd make me think of the Broncos.

: (

I thought the same thing about the navy w/orange zips but then I realized it'd make me think of the Broncos.

: (

Haha. Sorry Steel. Wound still too fresh I guess. This too shall pass.

im really digging the shirt and the logo is sweet.

I received a pull over sweater last night from Page & Tuttle that was on sale delivery was fast.The sweater is Well made and the fit is perfect and looks like it will hold up for many years of wear on and off the course. I wish it was made in the USA but can understand the costs that come with that. The company story is a good read if you go to their website.

Back