Page & Tuttle Apparel Review

Those look really great! I like the red shirt. Very vibrant.

Nice looking shirts. Not a brand I'm familiar with.

wow, thats a nice looking line really. I need to check out more stuff from them

I agree with this. I really like the looks

Nice looking clothes.

Those look very nice...but be sure to cover whether or not those are "hanger shirts" Jake. :act-up:

The first post has been updated with some modeling pics. Please refrain from printing and hanging on your wall at home....I'm sure you're going to want to! HA! :D

I absolutely love the feel of the polo, I wore it all day today and other than a slight collar roll (huge pet peeve of mine) the shirt still looked brand new several hours later. I didn't play golf but I swung the clubs in my living room and the shirt and jacket both offered more than enough room for a full range of motion. I rec'd several compliments on the shirt as well, I'm really liking it. I'll get some modeling shots of the black/gray one sometime this week.

Those right there look like some mighty fine hanger shirts.

Puttingforawkwardlooks with his "blue steel" look. They look good on ya, but SMILE man!

Puttingforawkwardlooks with his "blue steel" look. They look good on ya, but SMILE man!
I know....I feel like an idiot posing for pics like that. Look at the shirt and jacket, never mind the spook that's wearing them!

Great looking shirts and I really like that Jacket. Thanks for the pics and I look forward to more thoughts on them.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what "hanger shirts" are?

Great looking shirts and I really like that Jacket. Thanks for the pics and I look forward to more thoughts on them.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what "hanger shirts" are?

You're not the only one. What are "hanger shirts"?

You're not the only one. What are "hanger shirts"?
Real simple here guys. Shirts you fold up...t shirts, wife beaters, things that don't go on hangers aren't hanger shirts. A shirt you put on a hanger and hang in your closet is a hanger shirt! It was the subject of much banter when I mentioned that I forgot my "hanger shirts" when I went to Florida for The Morgan Cup last August.

I can see myself wearing a few of these as the style is my kind of look :thumb:

It looks like Bobby Gates has this on today in the Humana Tournament. Really awesome looking white top!

I want one :blob:!!!

Real simple here guys. Shirts you fold up...t shirts, wife beaters, things that don't go on hangers aren't hanger shirts. A shirt you put on a hanger and hang in your closet is a hanger shirt! It was the subject of much banter when I mentioned that I forgot my "hanger shirts" when I went to Florida for The Morgan Cup last August.

Ah, I'm dumb. :banghead:

Ah, thanks. I thought that may be it but I figured it was something else.

Who is that strapping young lad. The stitching on the Red is sweet! Like that chest zipper on the pull over

Hi everyone-

My name is Nolan Goodman and I work with Page & Tuttle Golf. (I've been a visitor to the site for a while, but this is my first time venturing into the forums!) Thanks for all the compliments on the clothing. Feel free to check out our website at pageandtuttlegolf .com which just went up a few weeks ago, and is the first time we've ever sold directly to the public. (We've always just sold directly to pro shops.) We'll be adding a lot more product to the website in the coming weeks, so keep checking back.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to know more about us. I'll be at the PGA Show in Orlando starting tomorrow, but I'll check back as much as I can.

Jake- We're looking forward to checking out your full review!

Welcome Nolan! We're glad to have you around for some Q & A if need be. Good luck at the show!!

The first post has been updated with some modeling pics. Please refrain from printing and hanging on your wall at home....I'm sure you're going to want to! HA! :D

I absolutely love the feel of the polo, I wore it all day today and other than a slight collar roll (huge pet peeve of mine) the shirt still looked brand new several hours later. I didn't play golf but I swung the clubs in my living room and the shirt and jacket both offered more than enough room for a full range of motion. I rec'd several compliments on the shirt as well, I'm really liking it. I'll get some modeling shots of the black/gray one sometime this week.

P4B those are some mighty fine looking pictures. You really wear those hanger shirts well. Cant wait to see more my friend!!

Too late. These look great hanging above my computer.

Jake, after staring at your modeling pics for a while, I've come to two conclusions:

1. I want that jacket!
2. You look incredible uncomfortable. Not b/c of the clothes, just in general.

Back