Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

yeah, when we do these type of teams we still do a HDCP of some sort. Like put all of the 15 and under in a line and put the others in the hat, then go down the line drawing a name. That way there are no STACKED teams.

yeah just trying to get ideas for the Ohio THP get together, thought the fairest way to do things if we did the better ball format would maybe due best 'net" score on each hole as long as it wasnt too confusing

I am sad to not to be coming to this outing, but I am very excited for all of those making the trip and look forward to hearing all the equipment impressions, and stories that come out of the weekend.

As long as the weather is good (and the outings are 2 for 2 so far), I'm sure everyone will have a great time. It's been interesting to see each outing's attendance increase (from 20 or so Spring 2010, to 45ish Fall 2010, to 54 I think Spring 2011...with us hitting the attendance cap very early). The next main outing may have to be expanded to 75 or so in order to accommodate the people willing to sign up months in advance.

yeah, when we do these type of teams we still do a HDCP of some sort. Like put all of the 15 and under in a line and put the others in the hat, then go down the line drawing a name. That way there are no STACKED teams.
We could do it that way too, basically we'll just have all of us on the first tee ready to go because we won't know who is in that first group. If we'd rather break it up into 2 groups we sure can. Don't matter to me any.

Wish I could make that Thursday round! Looks like fun. Ill probably run into everyone while I'm chillin at the ibar hahahah.

Wish I could make that Thursday round! Looks like fun. Ill probably run into everyone while I'm chillin at the ibar hahahah.

change your flight! hahaha

I am sad to not to be coming to this outing, but I am very excited for all of those making the trip and look forward to hearing all the equipment impressions, and stories that come out of the weekend.

As long as the weather is good (and the outings are 2 for 2 so far), I'm sure everyone will have a great time. It's been interesting to see each outing's attendance increase (from 20 or so Spring 2010, to 45ish Fall 2010, to 54 I think Spring 2011...with us hitting the attendance cap very early). The next main outing may have to be expanded to 75 or so in order to accommodate the people willing to sign up months in advance.

no doubt cause Im in for SURE next year!

HA man, I'd have to red eye that flight. Maybe. I come in at 240 I think. I have no idea. My travel manager is no longer my travel manager lol.

change your flight! hahaha

HA man, I'd have to red eye that flight. Maybe. I come in at 240 I think. I have no idea. My travel manager is no longer my travel manager lol.

maybe it was a good thing you fired her!

Anyone else starting to formulate a plan for demo day? My plan will involve Callaway, Callaway, and more Callaway. I'm going to use Friday as a great opportunity to evaluate some gear for the Morgan Cup. I'd also like to try a bunch of different driver/FW shafts. Can't wait!

Anyone else starting to formulate a plan for demo day? My plan will involve Callaway, Callaway, and more Callaway. I'm going to use Friday as a great opportunity to evaluate some gear for the Morgan Cup. I'd also like to try a bunch of different driver/FW shafts. Can't wait!

I'm gonna hit whatever I can to be honest. It will be fun watching the MC's fighting over the same stuff though.

I'm gonna hit whatever I can to be honest. It will be fun watching the MC's fighting over the same stuff though.

True that, I want to spend some time with the New Nike VR combo irons, they are so nice looking

True that, I want to spend some time with the New Nike VR combo irons, they are so nice looking

You mean the ones that were at the last demo day? The ones that THP had before ANYBODY else? Those new irons? :act-up:

You mean the ones that were at the last demo day? The ones that THP had before ANYBODY else? Those new irons? :act-up:

And the same ones that were at THP HQ when we were down there?

The same ones that I couldn't anything lower than a 7i with because I'm not serious or good enough? Those irons? lol
And the same ones that were at THP HQ when we were down there?

The same ones that I couldn't anything lower than a 7i with because I'm not serious or good enough? Those irons? lol

I think those were the ones, haha

At least we know that One-T is a skimmer in all walks of life.

Couple of things.

1. Those are Pro Cavity not Pro Combo
2. They were at THP HQ when you were here.

Boom! He even Google skims folks.

I got your back One T lol.

Well you did miss out on some forged goodness last outing haha. My head is spinning right now trying to plan out my demo day. Hopefully JB and GG will have oxygen out there just in case I start to pass out.

I think for Demo Day, Im just gonna wing it. No plans here.

Don't forget, THP kind of has an itinerary as to what can be hit at what times. All that I ask is that everyone makes an attempt to take some notes on your thoughts and findings b/c there will be designated threads for each OEM who participates.

Oh for sure. I just am going to gravitate towards the stuff that there isnt a lineup for. Whatever is open, Ill swing it.
Don't forget, THP kind of has an itinerary as to what can be hit at what times. All that I ask is that everyone makes an attempt to take some notes on your thoughts and findings b/c there will be designated threads for each OEM who participates.

Notes are necessary.

Back