Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

I meant the session after the restart.

Obviously I'm not the only one...never mind, let's move on.

Americans vs Palefaces eh? Rings a bell somwhere

lol!

huge putt by poulter to finish his day! he's gonna be the next american nemesis, but i sure do like following him on twitter.

huge putt by poulter to finish his day! he's gonna be the next american nemesis, but i sure do like following him on twitter.

he was the best they had in 08 too. Watch out for him tomorrow.

lol!

That was clutch and he is a riot to follow on twitter

He used to be my favorite player. Now I find him way to self serving. Almost annoyingly in the "look at me" way.

wish he would sign up for THP.

Why does Poulter stare like he's ready to fight someone every time he does anything? Chill the fk out dude, I now wanna fight him myself.

He used to be my favorite player. Now I find him way to self serving. Almost annoyingly in the "look at me" way.

Can't disagree with the self serving point either but always a good follow in regards to most his tweets (OK, so get tired of the look what I got today toy posts).

I am soooooo happy that we had much better (read more normal) weather for what was left for the day. The wind was not howling over there. No monsoon came through and I really think that helped us to feel more comfortable. Before that you got the feeling that the Euro team was playing like they thought the golfing gods were with them and we were playing like we thought the golfing gods were against us. When everybody came out to such a dramatic weather changed it felt like it had an impact on both teams.

When the weather is as bad as it was this morning it starts feeling like PSP Hot shots golf anyway. Opps sorry, you bounced it off the mountain top. No par for you.

The Montgumtery is not happy..bo..ho…ho…ho…ho.

OK all, off to actually get some work done. Especially since my bosses think that is what I've been doing all day while I've been home waiting for tree guy and insurance guy to come and tell me about the tree in the backyard that fell on our and the neighbor's garage. (We had same type of rain in Wales plus 50mph winds last night here)

See everyone back nice and early tomorrow @ 3AM.

Well the weather forcast is good tommorow and there will be wall to wall golf for us to watch.So lets get back to what its all about the golf.
Well played the US team for showing some real fighting spirit.Sets it up nicley for tomorrow.

Seems to me alot of you Yanks have got a bit of a chip on your shoulder no!?! Let's not turn this thread into a football, oh sorry SOCCER, type thread!!! Bloody hell, it'll be religion next!!! :banghead:

Yeah, thats what happened.

It's like Brookline all over again.

Reactions: JB
It's like Brookline all over again.

EXCUSE ME?

Brookline indicates that the American fans are rude. That is what every Brit article wrote about that.

I dont think anybody on either side has been rude here. But if you feel they have, nobody is saying you must stay and post here.

When people start to blur the line between fun and play full trash talk with outright mean and rude comments I remember why I dislike events like the Ryder Cup. I think it's great to have pride in one's country but I always fear with events like this that the line mentioned above gets crossed and then it's like an us (us being the country of your selection) against them battle. That's when it stops being fun for me.

Hey everyone, I want to say I was quite pleased with my game today. Here is my European Couger update. Caught this pic right before our last hole and the sun went down. I will keep you updated on the Euro Couger hunt. -Jeff Overton

Spoiler
european.jpg

EXCUSE ME?

Brookline indicates that the American fans are rude. That is what every Brit article wrote about that.

I dont think anybody on either side has been rude here. But if you feel they have, nobody is saying you must stay and post here.

Yeah, because I was being entirely serious.

Hey everyone, I want to say I was quite pleased with my game today. Here is my European Couger update. Caught this pic right before our last hole and the sun went down. I will keep you updated on the Euro Couger hunt. -Jeff Overton

Spoiler
european.jpg

Thanks Jeff! It's looking pretty hairy out there! Make sure to ask once and check twice before you go diving into unfamiliar territory!

Thanks Jeff! It's looking pretty hairy out there! Make sure to ask once and check twice before you go diving into unfamiliar territory!

LMAO!!!

When people start to blur the line between fun and play full trash talk with outright mean and rude comments I remember why I dislike events like the Ryder Cup. I think it's great to have pride in one's country but I always fear with events like this that the line mentioned above gets crossed and then it's like an us (us being the country of your selection) against them battle. That's when it stops being fun for me.

Well said

And Hawk...rofl

Yeah, turns out that Tiger has realized his Gillette endorsement is worthless over here

Tiger+Woods+Michael+Clarke+Launch+Gillette+dm6wUgYYcxDl.jpg

But it hasn't been like that at all on this thread. On the whole it's been pretty light hearted I thought.

But it hasn't been like that at all on this thread. On the whole it's been pretty light hearted I thought.

agree completely. my feelings aren't hurt. i'm mostly disappointed that paulo hasn't been around. we have avatars on the line here. i must admit, the weather and the delay had me in a serious funk (that and i'm tired) but in the end, there will be a ton of golf to watch tomorrow.

Back