Official Rant of the Day

My main golf buddy kind of does this. He'll send me a text about golf and then disappear. I text back and then I call and leave a voice mail. No acknowledgement! I once asked him if he ever checked his phone for replies, and he said no, not really!
A guy I used to work with and who was in our Sunday afternoon group was like this. He found himself excluded from the group after a couple of times pulling that stunt. He didn’t understand that why it was such a big deal.

Nothing like waking up to snow, sleet and freezing rain on a Spring morning. It’s going to change to rain before turning back to snow later today. Areas just north of here are expecting up to a foot of snow. Mix and rain here keeping accumulation down. High today is going to be around 36.

No thoughts of golf today.

IMG_2072.jpeg

Ugh sucks that it caught on in other states. Funny how it wasn’t “necessary” during Covid but now it’s back to being a huge pain in the butt
I think it's funny that's it's only certain counties. Portage county cars can come in to Summit county spewing oil smoke etc, but Summit county cars are the ones that need to be tested.

Can’t sleep.

Have to go to the oral surgeon today to finish off this year long series of procedures.
Not happy.

Have to go to the oral surgeon today to finish off this year long series of procedures.
Not happy.
Good luck! Speedy recovery!

Not happy.
Get better ! I'm glad to hear it's the last one, so there's that light at the end of the tunnel.

Gotta love Active Shooter Training first thing on a Monday morning.

In pain - not fun.
I can hit the gym 5 days a week and have no issues.

3 hours of yardwork and throwing down 20 bags of mulch and I cant freaking move this morning. Everything hurts.

I can hit the gym 5 days a week and have no issues.

3 hours of yardwork and throwing down 20 bags of mulch and I cant freaking move this morning. Everything hurts.
I started two weeks of no lifting restrictions on Thursday when I had a procedure done. I've got hourly meds and 4 times a day meds.

I'm just in pain. We also got about 7 inches of the heaviest snow last night, my wife was out shoveling it for like 90 minutes because she refuses to use the snow blower.

Bright side, I got to play a lot of lego this weekend.

*3 weeks ago at the start of a sensitive transaction*

Me: “Hey should we wait for 4Q numbers to come out before writing my analysis? 3Q doesn’t have any relevant data”

Underwriter: “Unfortunately, I don’t think we have time to wait for 4Q”

*3 weeks later*

Underwriter: “Yeah so we’re going to need this updated for 4Q”

🙃🙃🙃

These are the same people that complain we don’t use our time properly

Dealing with aging family is so taxing on a couple, especially when it’s close to “home”. We’re all good but man I can’t wait for my house to finish. You can’t parent your parents

Dealing with aging family is so taxing on a couple, especially when it’s close to “home”. We’re all good but man I can’t wait for my house to finish. You can’t parent your parents
Billy Gardell Reaction GIF by CBS

Fricken car doors wont open with key fob or app. Roadside assistance is coming. Car is 4 months old with 7k miles

Son drove it Saturday but no idea how he could have left something on to drain battery

Fricken car doors wont open with key fob or app. Roadside assistance is coming. Car is 4 months old with 7k miles

Son drove it Saturday but no idea how he could have left something on to drain battery
Tesla?

Anything new is designed like a toaster these days, so bad. Sorry for the headaches mate.

Does your fob have a key that is part of it? Does your car have an actual door lock for a key?

Does your fob have a key that is part of it? Does your car have an actual door lock for a key?
It's funny, I drive a 2022 Silverado, and it has a small key hole under the handle for the hidden key that comes out of the key fob. My daughter saw it the other day and had no clue that cars had key holes for a key. She's 13. When I explained to her one of my first cars (Chevy Blazer) had a different key for the door and the engine, her mind was blown.

I have golf swing RAGE right now.

2.5 weeks to fix ****.

Ugh.

I have golf swing RAGE right now.

2.5 weeks to fix ****.

Ugh.
you don't need to show off for me. I'll make your swing look damn good.

Back