Official Rant of the Day

We have a pathway adjacent to our house. HS kids (mostly) use it to/from school. Anyway, someone has kicked in boards on my fence - last night was the 3rd time. We saw a group of teens but the police got here too slowly to do anything about it. I did my fair share of stupid teen stuff too but I’m tired of fixing my damn fence.

New driver, new irons and I’m not using them. We decided to buy a home and sell ours so I’m wrapped up in that. The plan was to do this in the fall but the realtor found us something we decided to go for

We have a pathway adjacent to our house. HS kids (mostly) use it to/from school. Anyway, someone has kicked in boards on my fence - last night was the 3rd time. We saw a group of teens but the police got here too slowly to do anything about it. I did my fair share of stupid teen stuff too but I’m tired of fixing my damn fence.
If you can find a spot to hide it, you need a motion activated trail camera that deer and other hunters use. You can get a decent one for about $60. My buddy used one to to capture some kids who were cutting his barbed wire fence to cross his 200 acre hunting land with their 4 wheelers a couple years ago. He found the perpetrators and their parents were not happy.

Crazy how many potholes we have on the roads. Cracked a wheel this week and caused a flat tire. Cost $1000 to replace. Can I sue the government? Pay so much in taxes and they don’t fix the roads… SMH

Realizing it’s DST tomorrow and feeling a bug coming on. Not ideal to lose an hour of sleep now

Realizing it’s DST tomorrow and feeling a bug coming on. Not ideal to lose an hour of sleep now
Awful. Had it two weeks ago, it was miserable.

Crazy how many potholes we have on the roads. Cracked a wheel this week and caused a flat tire. Cost $1000 to replace. Can I sue the government? Pay so much in taxes and they don’t fix the roads… SMH
You should be able to file a claim against the department of transportation

Why do people think it is ok to go 20 mph on an on ramp with nobody in front of them? You are getting on a highway shouldn't you get up to highway speeds?

Woke up to snow on the ground

44° and we have a 7:40 tee time. It's been cold for so many rounds here in Houston!

This week just needs to hurry up and be Friday already. I'm ready to GTFO and get on the plane.

How about buying a used EV and find out halfway home Car will not Fast Charge. 86 miles to go and only have 30 in Batt. Luckily???? found a free 7.5 KW Charger at Kohls. Tried to test Fast Charge before I bought but was not one within 30 miles. Hey, what are the chances... good it would seem. Luckily 2 years left on Hyundai Warr. So sitting at a Starbucks while it Granny Charges.

44° and we have a 7:40 tee time. It's been cold for so many rounds here in Houston!
Such a Whiner, it's hot, it's cold, it's raining Cats and Dogs. 😀 Seems to be the new norm everywhere.

People living in the Left Lane... under the Speed Limit. :banghead:

You should be able to file a claim against the department of transportation
Only works if you can prove there have been multiple requests to repair over a time period diff in each state. It was WAY too much paperwork for me and I sire I heard giggle in back

Th
How about buying a used EV and find out halfway home Car will not Fast Charge. 86 miles to go and only have 30 in Batt. Luckily???? found a free 7.5 KW Charger at Kohls. Tried to test Fast Charge before I bought but was not one within 30 miles. Hey, what are the chances... good it would seem. Luckily 2 years left on Hyundai Warr. So sitting at a Starbucks while it Granny Charges.
This is why ev adoption has taken a nosedive

Only works if you can prove there have been multiple requests to repair over a time period diff in each state. It was WAY too much paperwork for me and I sire I heard giggle in back
Didn’t say the process doesn’t suck. Last year road construction (pot hole and debris) was in the highway , wiped out my rim and alignment. Took pictures of the road and the damage, cost of repairs was covered. Took a while to receive the payment but it did come.

Th

This is why ev adoption has taken a nosedive
Not a problem if "Car" fast Charged. EA and other Brands are getting better. It would have been easy peasy if Car had Charged like it was supposed to.
On the other hand you WILL have wait times along main Highways on long destinations.

Back