Official Rant of the Day

If I didn’t know sports betting was going to be legalized in NC, being reminded 10,000x a hour through commercials will help.

So…. Y’all are saying there’s a crypto recovery spammer out tonight huh? 😂
Season 25 Idk GIF by The Bachelor

Went over to Midas to pick up my truck that I had in for a reinspection. The service rep was on the phone in the room just behind the waiting area going back and forth arguing with his wife/girlfriend.

I waited 15 minutes for this stiff.

When he finally came to the counter, he apologized and gave me a spiel about a argument with corporate.

He finally hands me my keys, and I told him "give my regards to Cindy" as I'm walking to the door. :mad:

Grabbed a Costco blueberry muffin on the way out the door this morning. Drive into work was an absolute **** show. Sitting at the light right next to my parking garage, but not being able to turn, I looked at the muffin wrapped in a paper towel on the other seat and thought to myself, at least I'm going to get to eat that muffin. Get into my office, fire off a pending email and start to unwrap the muffin. There's mold on it.

Someone is going to catch some hell today.

Grabbed a Costco blueberry muffin on the way out the door this morning. Drive into work was an absolute **** show. Sitting at the light right next to my parking garage, but not being able to turn, I looked at the muffin wrapped in a paper towel on the other seat and thought to myself, at least I'm going to get to eat that muffin. Get into my office, fire off a pending email and start to unwrap the muffin. There's mold on it.

Someone is going to catch some hell today.
So, did you eat it or not?

Sales people, why do they feel they have the need to be fully absent for an entire delivery cycle THEN decide they want help?

Today is just one of those days. Wish a MF would haha cant wait to leave work today

I second this question. You just scraped the mold away right?
He hasnt answered. Hopefully the mold didnt get to him.

I don't do moldy food.

If I didn’t know sports betting was going to be legalized in NC, being reminded 10,000x a hour through commercials will help.
Lol I didnt know this but knowing this now it is already making the golf trip to the Pinehurst area next month better.

You should try it.
For science
Science tells me that if I can see mold on one spot, all the other spots are only moments away from also being furry

Just got word that a friend essentially drank himself to death. Life went sideways for him because of his drinking. He got divorced, lost his job and was going to lose his law license. He didn't seek help and just drank himself into oblivion every night. Had a stroke and had several more that ultimately killed him while he was in the hospital. Left behind 2 beautiful daughters.

If anyone feels overwhelmed, overly pressured or what have you to the point that it's hard for you handle yourself, reach out to someone. DM me. I'm a good listener and might have some experience, strength and hope that resonates with you and helps.

Went over to Midas to pick up my truck that I had in for a reinspection. The service rep was on the phone in the room just behind the waiting area going back and forth arguing with his wife/girlfriend.

I waited 15 minutes for this stiff.

When he finally came to the counter, he apologized and gave me a spiel about a argument with corporate.

He finally hands me my keys, and I told him "give my regards to Cindy" as I'm walking to the door. :mad:
you should have added "Cindy at corporate..." :LOL:

Nothing like getting woken up at 1 AM by a piece of dirt in your eye!!!😒🤬

Back