Official NBA Thread

And what's he doing in the most important game of the series? Nothing 1-12 . Real impressive

I now tap while I talk

Matty bro you're on crack. Have you even watched any of this series? With the krack you're spewing I can tell you haven't. The difference is at the end of the last game that dirk was struggling he nailed the shot when his team needed it. Where was lebron? Doing nothing and out hiding on the 3 pt line.

Anyway if it wasn't for terry the mavs would be getting blown out right now.

Exactly, one game he's on fire, next he's garbage. That's being human. Who cares how many fourth quarter points lebron gets, its a 5 man team

I now tap while I talk

Exactly, one game he's on fire, next he's garbage. That's being human. Who cares how many fourth quarter points lebron gets, its a 5 man team

I now tap while I talk

What? Two things just came to me I believe. One, Im willing to bet my life you are younger than I am. Two, you dont watch a whole lot of NBA basketball.

Ok well with the most important game at hand.. we will see who has the better 4th quarter

I now tap while I talk

I'm back and the first thread I visit has gone crazy since I was gone. This might be the one of the best NBA finals I have ever watched and this game is only getting better! I really hope Miami wins this game because a game 7 is a must for this series.

I now tap while I talk

I just don't get your last few posts in here. Are you hammered? Do you watch the NBA ever besides tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Two things just came to me I believe. One, Im willing to bet my life you are younger than I am. Two, you dont watch a whole lot of NBA basketball.

I watch pleanty. And if James had 14 fourth quarter points and wade had 2. Would you be down talking wade?

I now tap while I talk

I watch pleanty. And if James had 14 fourth quarter points and wade had 2. Would you be down talking wade?

I now tap while I talk

Marty you are just being silly buddy!

I just don't get your last few posts in here. Are you hammered? Do you watch the NBA ever besides tonight?

Are you cause lebron isn't scoring 4th quarter points, he's overrated. That's what ny argument is

I now tap while I talk

Ok well with the most important game at hand.. we will see who has the better 4th quarter

I now tap while I talk

I now tap while I talk

Are you dellusional? Its not just about the points, but about the way they play. James has vanished in every 4th quarter the last 2 years. I have no beef with either other than being immature clowns like what they pulled earlier. But to compare the performance of Dirk to James in the playoffs is laughable to the highest level.

I just love the fact that the guy who may decide the series got the larry obrien trophy tatted on his tri this past off season..... some may say stupid - i say guts hahahahah (and stupid) haahha

I now tap while I talk

Don't be crazy. Wade is a superstar and most I say most of us know that. He's proven himself. And against Dallas at that. Did you know these two teams played in '06? Don't lie.

Are you cause lebron isn't scoring 4th quarter points, he's overrated. That's what ny argument is

I now tap while I talk

Sooooo, definitely hammered than??

If that happened for 3 straight years in the playoffs, game after game? Yeah probably.

Are you dellusional? Its not just about the points, but about the way they play. James has vanished in every 4th quarter the last 2 years. I have no beef with either other than being immature clowns like what they pulled earlier. But to compare the performance of Dirk to James in the playoffs is laughable to the highest level.

Not the playoffs, lebron hasn't shown up I agree , but when you have bosh and wade you don't have to, granted if he did it might be a different series . Without lebron the heat wouldn't be in the finals

I now tap while I talk

I did know, like I said earlier in the thread I always been a fan of wade

I now tap while I talk

Not the playoffs, lebron hasn't shown up I agree , but when you have bosh and wade you don't have to, granted if he did it might be a different series . Without lebron the heat wouldn't be in the finals

I seriously doubt they are paying him 15 million a year to show up when he feels like it.

I seriously doubt they are paying him 15 million a year to show up when he feels like it.

I agree but I don't think he's overrated, he's just not being aggressive, ill admit in the series he's looked lazy

I now tap while I talk

I now tap while I talk

Comical. Keep bringing this knowledge. I feel like I am in school gaining this kind of NBA education. :alien:

Comical. Keep bringing this knowledge. I feel like I am in school gaining this kind of NBA education. :alien:

I'm not asking you to agree, I'm entitled to my own opinion as you are

I now tap while I talk

I love how every stupid commercial has these two clowns in it.

Notice Matty that Dirk is still shooting? That's what the best player on the team does he keeps shooting because he knows the shot is going to fall eventually.

I love how every stupid commercial has these two clowns in it.

Notice Matty that Dirk is still shooting? That's what the best player on the team does he keeps shooting because he knows the shot is going to fall eventually.

If I threw up 13 shots I like my chances of draining 2 lol

I now tap while I talk

I'm not asking you to agree, I'm entitled to my own opinion as you are

I now tap while I talk

You sure are. And thank goodness you are not asking anybody to agree.
I think I found some people that might agree and it is an anniversary for them of sorts.
The OJ jury might agree with this...:alien: They struggled with facts too.

You sure are. And thank goodness you are not asking anybody to agree.
I think I found some people that might agree and it is an anniversary for them of sorts.
The OJ jury might agree with this...:alien: They struggled with facts too.

Im not struggling with facts, dirk has been a better player this series I just don't think he's overrated

I now tap while I talk

Back